for Fragile

plsss update!
9/5/2017 c2 11thewritevoice
Please update
8/12/2017 c2 Kagome Higurashi T
im here for the wally/kuki n.n loving it!
8/10/2017 c2 timijaf
Great chapter
8/10/2017 c1 24theblondeknight45
Wow, 2nd chapter came up fast, and things are only growing more interesting. Glad you're moving forward with it, I'm already excited for the next chapter.
8/9/2017 c2 LoginOrSignUp
I can't tell you how exciting it is to see a well-written KND fic in action, I am so looking forward to following this story. First two chapters are really awesome, well written and so far it looks like the characterisation is on point :) I'm really enjoying the setting up you've been doing, establishing everyone's characteristics and relationships etc. Great job so far, looking forward to the next update xo
8/6/2017 c1 theblondeknight45
I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was quite glad I took the time to read it. Your writing skills are better than my own, and the plot(s) were simple but fairly interesting. I would definitely keep reading if future chapters came out.
7/17/2017 c1 Guest
This is fantastic. I don't typically step into the high school stories with these guys, but you caught me, hook, line and sinker. Details, details, details.. amazing.

I cracked a smile mid-way through and it turned into the most wholesome grin. Even though Wally and Hoagie are at each other's throats, ahh... Fingers crossed they grow to be friends once more. Hoagie's puns were perfect. I'm so curious where it will move from here.

Fanny has some history. I love that Rachel and Nigel are the class reps. Even the girl's bathroom gossip.. This just has so many good things going for it.

I can't wait to read more.
7/19/2017 c1 6odetowords
In all honesty, this is one of the most promising first chapters of a KND fanfiction that I've read in a long time. Your characterization seems to be right on point, you're writing is fantastic and there are very few things that I love more than teenage operatives meeting again in high school.
I'm very excited for an update :)
7/18/2017 c1 Kagome Higurashi T
heyy
i love school life knd fanfics. i whould love to read more. my favourite pairing in general is kuki/wally. your writing is pretty decent. keep it up!
ps my english could be really bad because is not my native lenguage xd
xoxo
7/18/2017 c1 Stephanie
This is really good! I love your writing!