for Missing Moments

6/26/2018 c11 LovesDragons
Great! Interesting stories, nice bonding moments
6/13/2018 c11 Guest
I love this
4/1/2018 c10 Cloudy111
Ohhhh nice:)
4/1/2018 c10 Anaquine
...hadn’t considered that Lance technically saved Coran, specifically, TWICE (and nearly back-to-back, although Volume1 of the comics insist there being “a week of planned training” in between Lance being released from the healing pod and the events of “Crystal Venom” ...although how long the “trading quests’ shenanigans” REALLY took is debatable.)

I’m not sure if you take requests for this series or not, but there’s a few things that really bugged me in connection to the Castle being captured, and then Shiro’s actions regarding Sendak.
-Technically Pidge killed someone personally. Before that they’d only blown up Sendak’s ship, a few drones, and a robeast (which, Myzax wasn’t exactly “alive” anymore).
-We never see Pidge processing her first kill, or Rover’s sacrifice.
-Shiro was tortured by Sendak for HOURS. Pidge was forced to hear part of it, but it’s possible Lance did as well while drifting in/out of conciousness. Lance immediately expressed concern to Sendak still being contained inside the Castle, and quite literally refused to leave Shiro’s side until Coran recruited him (he can be seen investigating a comatose-Shiro while the rest of the Team fidgets before eventually walking away).
-Shiro tried to murder Sendak TWICE...and I’m not referring to their fight. First, after Lance stirred enough to fire a shot at Sendak, giving Pidge and Keith the opening they needed to take him down (Shiro rushed impulsively, and without effect). Second...when he was fully at the mercy of his panic-attack and delusions (and quite possibly AI Alfor mimicking “Sendak”)
-...there isn’t any aftermath to Shiro’s actions, other than a subtle loss of confidence while referring to Team Voltron as “five inexperinced Paladins” and the rest of his dialogue being slanted as pretty negative while browsing Sendak’s recovered memories (although Lance makes an extra effort to crack jokes...he seems to do that when the others are lacking confidence?)
-...somebody would’ve had to clean up Pidge’s kill. My guess is that the task would fall to Coran and Shiro, as they’d want to spare the others the grizzly logistics

...I’m planning on exploring those ideas myself, later, but it’s always nice to see what others think, you know?
3/15/2018 c5 Anaquine
...hadn’t thought about the bruises, ‘cause other than Lance getting blown up, Shiro slashed through his armor, and Keith oozing through his Trials suit (and the stark difference between how hologram-Shiro and Real-Shiro helped him up after collapsing), they just don’t seem to make a “big deal” outbkf the various injuries (sorta like most action genres, to be honest).

...but the mind control...and essentially eating something that ate people *shudders*. THAT’s something that’d give me nightmares for months. (...and considering how the show’s so liberal about how they use Mind Control/mind stuff in all their seasons...and just keep upping the extremity/realism...ugh...)
3/15/2018 c4 Anaquine
Bless you for writing this one. I’m currently trying to mull over my own ideas on the subject, but kinda hitting a brick wall since I don’t really know anything about piloting, lol
(that...and still reeling a bit from s5, and trying to reprocess what I thought I knew about all the characters, especially from a pre-voltron standpoint...oh, and feeling kinda like an outlier with my insistence on “still shiro...but with even MORE issues now”)
3/15/2018 c2 Anaquine
Lance is totally justified for not remembering, and freaking superhuman for stirring long enough to make a decisive shot and NOT DYING during any of it (although, he nearlh did, anyway). And...so quick does the fandom forget that Shiro actually DID craddle Lance and refused to put him down until he was forced to fight Sendak alone...and how downright clingy he was even after Lance made it out of the pod okay (which, yeah, he was kinda rough with the kid while he kept flirting with Nyma...but apparently he’s pretty rough with Keith and Matt as well, and Lance is essentially a more “cassanova” and sensitive “Matt”, at least on the surface, but Shiro kinda laid off of roughhousing with Lance after Lance gave him that hurt of “what’e I do?”) So...um...yeah. I don’t ship any of the characters with eachother, I’m just here for the platonic fluff, especially since guys are so scared to show any sort of affection to eachother IRL without it negatively reflecting on their “masculinity”...and I think that probably affects all guys regardless of their sexual/gender status (sorta like girls have a whole huge spectrum of crap to navigate, but at least physical/verbal affection is okay).
3/4/2018 c9 Cloudy111
I LAUGHEDSO HARD WHEN YOU SAID THE PART ABOUT KEITH INSULTING HIS MATH SKILLS,!,
1/29/2018 c6 Bgordonwv
I just want to say I’m really enjoying these snippets. I look forward to the next installment.
11/21/2017 c5 Fir3danc3r
Lol I can see Lance as a Theater Nerd. There is Orch Dork, Theater Nerd, and Band Geek! I hope you write more! :3 Keep being awesome! ((I also see Pidge as a person who plays piano or violin or something, idk why I just do. I can see Shiro playing Piano, maybe violin and piano duet between Shiro and Pidge XD))
11/19/2017 c1 mouthface
hi! just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying these extra little moments between all the paladins, and I'm glad you're continuing! I really liked this latest chapter: it felt very in-character to me, and I love Hunk and Lance's relationship no matter what.
I think you made an error, though: Lance says the bruises are worse than they look. did you mean they look worse than they are?
I really like this series. I'm looking forward to updates!

-r
11/18/2017 c5 RandomReaderGirl
OH MY GOSH THESE ARE ALL SO AWESOME AND BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE KEPT THEM IN CHARACTER AND FLUENTLY ADDED YOUR OWN TOUCHES AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTS :D! ! !
LOVE THIS ALL SO MUCH! ! ! THEY REALLY GIVE ME CLOSURE FOR THOSE EPISODES :D!
THANKS FOR CREATING THIS! YOU DESERVE A MILLION AND MORE KUDOS AND HEARTS SO I WISH YOU THEM ALL~
11/17/2017 c1 RJLadyA
I am enjoying this do much. thank you and more please.
11/16/2017 c5 eyeore1994
Love it {: hunk and lance are best bros :-)
29 Page 1 2 Next »