for Missing Moments

10/19/2017 c1 EmotionalDreamer101
I loved this, It really shows Lance's character growing up, with how he described his sister who refered to herself and them, that was fantastic! :'D I also just adore how he was so considerate to Pidge because he thought she was trans! That was great :'D
10/19/2017 c2 EmotionalDreamer101
That was really good! I adore this, that was so sweet! :'D
10/11/2017 c4 8SageTelgar
This is Quality Content(TM) thank you so much. I think my favorite was Lance noticing Pidge's biology and assuming she was a trans boy-I love observant/sensitive Lance he's the best.
9/25/2017 c4 81JackieStarSister
I'm glad you wrote something to support what Hunk said about learning from Shiro! It's a bit short but it's realistic and well done.
9/16/2017 c3 5The Best Guesst
Yooo this is pretty awesome! I hope you're continuing it. (Maybe with more Keith if possible :P I just love him so much)
Kudos to you!
9/12/2017 c3 81JackieStarSister
This is excellent! A great exploration of the trio's dynamics. You're so right about their character traits, like Lance always moving (my headcanon is he has ADHD), and Pidge being a perfectionist.

A couple grammar/syntax suggestions: "had come back from finishing installing" could be more concise; maybe take out "finishing." "And that's what" should be "And that was what".

Are you familiar with the Garrison Trio fanzine "Space Cadets"? You can find it on Tumblr, Twitter, and Tictail. You'd probably love it! I contributed a short fanfic, and it has a lot of great artwork as well. Preorders are open for the next month or so.
8/11/2017 c2 JackieStarSister
I think the word "on" is missing after "what was going".

The bit about being "princess carried" (I haven't heard it called that before) seems out of place in the midst of Lance's confusion and losing consciousness. It's too alert, observant and incredulous.

I like these two stories! I'll be very happy if/when you continue this.
8/11/2017 c1 JackieStarSister
This is nicely written, has a good premise, and seems realistic in the way they would handle such situations.

A couple things I think could be revised:
~ "especially when the other times when"
~ I think "he startled" should be either "he started" or "he was startled"
~ Lance says he was worried about causing her to feel dysphoria, but-I could be wrong about this, I don't know enough about it-isn't that the feeling of being trapped in the body of the wrong gender? Doesn't it lead people to transition and identify as the other gender? So for him to be worried about causing her to feel that way when he suspects she has already transitioned seems a bit odd.
7/23/2017 c1 Does-Not-Interact
I'm really glad I'm not the only one who thought of this! Lance noticing Pidge's biological gender, but thinking she's transgender!
7/23/2017 c2 9dragonrush
I SUPPORT THIS CHAPTER'S HEADCANON
I mean, it's a shock he managed to wake up enough to /accurately/ shoot Sendak (name? idk) and then again to talk to Keith (bonding moment ), so you can't really blame him for not remembering.
AND YES, ACTUAL CRADLING YAHS
7/19/2017 c1 OnionQueen
I'm crying, this is beautiful.
7/19/2017 c1 4QuestionablyCapableGhoul
Lance is an opalescent tree shark
I swear you get him spot-on in this fic. It's great!
7/18/2017 c1 7SpaceSquidLance
I REALLY LIKE THIS
7/17/2017 c1 65IcyPanther
I love the idea of the brother/sister bond between the two too and I love your little snippet into it. I also thought Lance was shown to be a pretty observant character and was surprised as well that he was on the out during the reveal. I like this idea that he knew all along and rather than disguise thought it was more of a personal choice and wanted to quietly respect Pidge's decision. I too also think Pidge is she/her given the fact she states she is a girl and again, says she did it to disguise herself (although I still ponder how making herself look exactly like her brother whose face was all over the news was a good idea and how no one ever called her on it xD). I also love the idea of her being the little sister to the group.

And I'm with Lance. Scooby Doo hands down :D