for Modern Romance

7/10 c1 meant4you
raw and beautiful and utterly amazing
4/30 c4 pazcuala
so weird to read the name of my country in a fanfic lol
3/26 c1 1katsweety
I think this is Narcissa/Theo/Harry
1/8 c8 HarryimPoster
BACK AGAIN! Can I just first say that I LOVED this chapter? SPOILER BELOW... (if I'm right)

Chapter 5 narrator/don giovanni: blaise, banquo: Neville, carmen: ginny, mimi: gabrielle delacour, mercutio: theo, romeo: draco, aeneas: Harry, agrippina: blaise's unnamed mom - Aww I love terrified of commitment Blaise
Chapter 6: narrator:Andromeda, Pollux: George, Perseus: Ted Tonks, Sagitta: McGonagall, Leo: Harry, Lyra: Narcissa. Aries: Theo
I Only skimmed Chapter 7 bc I'm not much of a Ginny fan. But I did catch the chapter 8 references to it.

Chapter 8 considerably harder than the last few chapters: Narrator: Marcus Flint, Alexandria: Daphne, Angus: Cormac McLaggen (only got this from your A/N hint hahaha) , Skye: Oliver Wood, Moray: Bill, Eden: Fleur

Loved this last chapter, I think it touched so nicely on the nuance of marriage and commitment while also exploring people's fear of being alone and what that means for love. Love it.
1/7 c4 HarryimPoster
SPOILER:

Chapter 3: narrator/princess: pansy, king: Lucius, Jack: Ron, Petr: Harry, cinderella: Hermione, prince charming: draco, briar rose: Daphne, snow queen: narcissa
Chapter 4: Narrator:Percy, Henry: Bill, Eleanor: Fleur, Margaret: Pansy, James: George
Honorable mentions.. Will scarlet: Ron, Marian: Hermione, Robin Hood: Harry, Guy: Draco, Victoria: McGonagall, Little John: Neville
Chapter 4 was definitely the easiest so far. I'm having so much fun!
1/6 c2 HarryimPoster
SPOILER IF IM RIGHT! READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL

First chapter: Narrator: Theo, Aphrodite: Narcissa, Herxules: Harry, Apollo: Deaco, Zeus: Lucius
Second chapter: Narrator: Hermione, Tristan: Draco, Lancelot: Ron, Arthur: Harry. Mystery Guinevere: Pansy Parkinson or maybe Daphne Greengrass
I'll make predictions every 2 chapters, I'm not reading any comments, this is purely based on my reading of the chapters. Love this concept and even when it gets difficult (which I know it will) I appreciate that you'll never exactly tell us. Great idea, and they are wonderfully written. :)
12/2/2020 c19 2sunshineandshade
The way you write... I ache. You put experiences into words so beautifully. Thank you for sharing this.
11/22/2020 c12 reindrops
I almost forgot to mention that I love, love, love the film and book references. I'm into 80's films (Ferries Bueller's Day Off and The Princess Bride are my top favorites) and classics. You're so amazing!
11/22/2020 c14 reindrops
My inner hopeless romantic is crying tears of joy. I root for Dramione always. I love Hermione's declaration to the press and Draco's selflessness. I hope to see more of them in the next chapters.

P.S. I also find Theo and Blaise's wit and sarcasm charming.
11/21/2020 c13 reindrops
Ron is usually not my ideal choice, but this episode is easily one of my favorites. That party was epic (in a funny way lol). You describe things so perfectly I can picture the scenes clearly. Pansy and Ron's love for each other is surprisingly sweet.
11/21/2020 c11 reindrops
Wow, this episode has been interesting and the relationships are complex but I'm glad that Marcus, Daphne and Cormac have managed to work it out and found some semblance of happiness.
11/21/2020 c8 reindrops
Bittersweet and hilarious at the same time. I love Alexandria's (Daphne?) character.

I'm in love with your words. How do you write so beautifully?
11/20/2020 c5 reindrops
Obviously it's Blaise and Neville. I am having so much fun reading this! The code names are so well thought out. I also love how it's so poetic I could quote some of the lines.
11/20/2020 c4 reindrops
I find the pairings very interesting. I have to mention that this was written cleverly. Also, thank you for inserting a glimpse into Draco and Hermione's story.
11/19/2020 c3 reindrops
I've seen this fic a lot of times on my favorite authors' favorite stories but haven't checked it out until now. Wow, I'm really enjoying it so far.
1,466 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »