for Surgeon Down

1/24 c4 Guest
Very nice approach, and you are very in character with their thoughts and words. I hope you continue, we need to see gow Hawkeye does!
9/10/2020 c4 13razer14
Please update your story
8/11/2020 c4 Guest
Thank you so much for updating! I'm loving this so far, and seeing the notification that there was more to read made my day :)
8/7/2020 c4 Sid McNeil
Ah! You did it! Another chapter! Please Please Please, don't stop! This is perfect! Please continue!
7/6/2020 c4 6buxy
To quote Col. Potter: "Holy hemostat!" You write everyone so convincingly that if I didn't know better, I would have thought I was reading the novelisation of an episode I haven't watched. The tone is just the right mixture between humour and grim seriousness. And by the third chapter, you had me at the edge of my seat. I am already looking forward to the next chapter. Poor BJ, I can't imagine how terrible it must be for him, elbow-deep in his best friend's chest...
6/30/2020 c4 Guest
Thanks for the update. Love the story.
6/30/2020 c4 BasilCullen
Thanks a lot for approaching this story seriously and researching stuff you don't know. It makes it so much more special. The story is very well written, so don't worry about making some mistakes. Even the most popular medical shows or movies are not very accurate when it comes to details. What's important, are the characters that you recreated. You got that perfectly!
Thank you, please go on.
6/30/2020 c4 Irene
Thank you! The new chapter is very good. Please continue!
7/1/2020 c4 Jakegajowski1
Am curious as to what Margaret’s reaction will be? Keep going- am enjoying this!
6/29/2020 c4 5kapelka
WOW! You have made my day! I have been hoping for you to update this awesome story. Keep up the good work, I'm literally on the edge of my seat right now. Please, don't stop on this cliffhanger! I really love your style, and you get the characters very well.
6/29/2020 c4 Sandra67
I am so happy you updated this story. Everyone is in character. Really love it.
6/29/2020 c4 pajasekacka
Soo happy to see new chapter! I'm very curius how it will all end.
Thanks
6/28/2020 c4 1Beloved Daughter
Oh my gosh! So wonderful to see that you updated! I thought that this story was dead! Yay! I can't wait to read more!
6/28/2020 c4 2uchiha cat
I’m glad to see this updated again and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the camp reacts. Keep up the good work and please don’t make me wait so long next time to read such great work.
6/28/2020 c4 9codedriver
glad to see a new part, Cant wait to see how Margaret responds
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »