for Surgeon Down

7/6 c4 6buxy
To quote Col. Potter: "Holy hemostat!" You write everyone so convincingly that if I didn't know better, I would have thought I was reading the novelisation of an episode I haven't watched. The tone is just the right mixture between humour and grim seriousness. And by the third chapter, you had me at the edge of my seat. I am already looking forward to the next chapter. Poor BJ, I can't imagine how terrible it must be for him, elbow-deep in his best friend's chest...
6/30 c4 Guest
Thanks for the update. Love the story.
6/30 c4 BasilCullen
Thanks a lot for approaching this story seriously and researching stuff you don't know. It makes it so much more special. The story is very well written, so don't worry about making some mistakes. Even the most popular medical shows or movies are not very accurate when it comes to details. What's important, are the characters that you recreated. You got that perfectly!
Thank you, please go on.
6/30 c4 Irene
Thank you! The new chapter is very good. Please continue!
7/1 c4 Jakegajowski1
Am curious as to what Margaret’s reaction will be? Keep going- am enjoying this!
6/29 c4 5kapelka
WOW! You have made my day! I have been hoping for you to update this awesome story. Keep up the good work, I'm literally on the edge of my seat right now. Please, don't stop on this cliffhanger! I really love your style, and you get the characters very well.
6/29 c4 Sandra67
I am so happy you updated this story. Everyone is in character. Really love it.
6/29 c4 pajasekacka
Soo happy to see new chapter! I'm very curius how it will all end.
Thanks
6/28 c4 1Beloved Daughter
Oh my gosh! So wonderful to see that you updated! I thought that this story was dead! Yay! I can't wait to read more!
6/28 c4 2uchiha cat
I’m glad to see this updated again and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the camp reacts. Keep up the good work and please don’t make me wait so long next time to read such great work.
6/28 c4 9codedriver
glad to see a new part, Cant wait to see how Margaret responds
5/6 c1 Irene
Please please please don't abandon this awesome story! It's so good!
4/8 c3 7PrincessCocoa
This fic is incredible. I'm sad it hasn't been updated in awhile but I'm keeping my hopes up anyway :D. The tension is perfect, the drama well-written. I LOVE this.
3/7 c3 9Murdock Calavicci
Great story. Can’t wait to read more of it. :)
12/26/2019 c3 13razer14