for Her Man In Uniform

1/30/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Go for the gold!
8/28/2019 c1 16Bennyweirlover17
fantastic well done and nice job
6/4/2019 c1 Guest
JAJA EL AMOR CELOSO
1/18/2019 c1 6pepoluan
AWWWWW... I love the way you write this! Judy keeps jumping to all the wrong conclusions, Nick "sealing the deal" in such a thoughtful way... I even love your Lumina character there!

Great job!
8/25/2018 c1 Guest
los celos aveces puede cofundirte
3/8/2018 c1 Guest
hay caranba
1/19/2018 c1 Guest
jaja lo que hacen los celos
12/7/2017 c1 8Agent blue rose
Lumina got GOALS!
8/24/2017 c1 Monster1317
Great story. I really like how it flows and the ending gave me a chuckle. Thanks for writing it!
8/3/2017 c1 AlbinoWolf
That was adorable and tear-jerking! I'd really like to know what was said between Judy and Nick right after Lumina walked away, but on the same note, the story is perfect as it is. Two thumbs way way up!
7/25/2017 c1 1Stareo
It's a good enough story, but I thought it was a bit of a handful at the end. Hard to really focus on dialogue in such large paragraphs like that.
7/20/2017 c1 AeonFeral
That was a very enjoyable story, i never really get tired of Judy just starting to realize "oh no i am in love with Nick" in these romance stories :3

a fantastic double twist, and a completely unexpected romantic beginning for Judy, that got a good laugh out of me XD
7/20/2017 c1 10GhostWolf88
Quick double twist, good story.
7/20/2017 c1 7spideroos
Wow! That was so amazing honestly hurt my heart a bit when I thought Nick was dating Lumina, but now that I know the truth I'm so freaking Happy! Amazing!