for Love Me Now

11/14/2020 c9 14Dimac99
I've really loved this, so many ups and downs and the pall hanging over Luke... It's right that fixing things is so hard for them, after everything they did to hurt one another it shouldn't be simple and quick. I'm sorry this is unfinished and I know you'll likely never come back to it at this point, but I'll stick an alert on it anyway, just in case.
9/5/2020 c9 13k2912p
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I would love to see more of this! Hope you decide to continue!
5/22/2020 c9 1MojoWaters
Gah, I miss this story. I hope inspiration strikes you soon. :)
6/15/2019 c9 Baru11
Great story. I wish you could finish it.
6/6/2019 c9 fnfnztri
I know you're incredibly busy and it's been almost 2 years, but I hope you come back to this one day.
3/19/2019 c9 Guest
I know it's been forever since you've updated, but just wanted to drop a line and say I love this story and hope one day you'll find your muse and finish.
1/5/2019 c9 itzcheeseball
I love this story! please update soon!
11/11/2018 c9 Nancy
Hey, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I am really missing you and your wonderful updates. I know that you have been very, very busy. I am wishing you well and hoping that you are able to fit some writing for us into your schedule. Thanks so much. And, I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and joyful Christmas! Soon, I hope!
10/4/2018 c9 francisca
Hey, I know its been such a long time since you wrote this story but its so beautiful, probably my favorite GG fanfiction ever, please, please finish it
8/17/2018 c9 Guest
please update,please!,,, good story!
5/3/2018 c9 9NicolleOrgana
This is so beautiful and so very tragic. I need more of this in my life - please update soon. I beg of you.
4/29/2018 c9 VaVaDoom
Eeeeepp! Noooo! I didn't realise this was going to be a cliffhanger. I hope you can continue this!
4/25/2018 c9 1goaskthepixies
I neeeedddddd more of this. PPLLEEEASSSEEEEEEE :D
4/24/2018 c9 Guest
Gahhhh u must update! pleeeaaaasssee
4/9/2018 c9 ImTheNana
Holy Crap! I just read all 9 chapters, and what an emotional rollercoaster! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
210 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »