for Burn It To The Ground

3/15 c11 L Dominator
To add to my other comment, I’ve never liked evil!Wanda fics, but you put actual thought into the why and how she’d do it that I can’t help but like it
3/15 c1 L Dominator
Amazing
10/25/2020 c11 Guest
Alrighty then. That was dark. Good job, I am both angry and heartbroken.
3/4/2020 c11 70MegaFrost4
This was so wicked! Wanda is way more powerful than she seems in the MCU, as I've heard from comics. I like how you took the theory of her actually being the cause of Civil War and Ultron before that by giving Tony Stark that vision is what prompted both of those events, and taking this dark twist on it as she gets her revenge. She could have easily done it. And I like how she went one by one...she can be a scary one!
6/1/2018 c11 Unknown
I absolutely love this story, it is so good! I really enjoyed the idea of an evil Wanda, and I loved the story and the way you wrote it. May I suggest you write your own book, that is, if you haven’t already. I would love to see it when all of the limitations of having characters who have already been developed by other people are gone, and you really let the story itself shine.
8/11/2017 c11 3nightmarehunter676
Gory, but has a super sweet ending! Love it!
8/5/2017 c8 Me
Add Peter in, please! I really like spider man and the avengers together. Well spider man and tony anyways. He could save tony and die instead. Please?
The story is great by the way and the detail is awesome! Keep it up!
7/31/2017 c6 lex
oh come on not another cliffhanger!
7/27/2017 c4 8Look-for-the-miracles
This is a wonderful story.

I think that everyone, myself included, tends to forget how easily Wanda could have become a dark figure. She's been through war, experiments, the loss of her brother, her family destroyed by Stark Industries weaponry, etc. Wanda has been through so much pain, and she couldn't have come out totally unharmed.

This is a perfect representation of what could happen to someone after so many hardships.