for The Finding Trust Job

5/4 c2 hokkman04
Love story!
2/5/2019 c2 WolfhoundLove1
I'd love to see longer stories from you. I see some really good stuff here. This one could've gone longer too. Perhaps with Eliot and Parker doing the training and culminating with the first time she needs to put it to use o save herself or maybe needed to save or help Eliot.
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. Thanks.
7/11/2018 c2 29Soquilii
Excellent back story on Parker! Excellent characterization. You write Parker very, very well. She's by far the most complicated of the five. You did her justice. Can't wait to read more.
By the way I really like your section divider graphic - never saw a better one on FFnet.
7/11/2018 c1 Soquilii
Well, my friend, you've snared me, hook, line and sinker. From the first paragraph. You 'throw down' with maturity and skill. Dead-on characterization and canon, both of which I love. 'Who could follow that girl's mind?' HOWL! Seriously! I find Parker the hardest to write of any of the team.
I'll be reading all these stories, in the order suggested, pretty quick because I can't wait to find out what happens next...and that is the mark of a good writer.
Bravissimo. Glad you found me so I could find you!
3/8/2018 c2 1DW.618
You are a very good storyteller! Thank you for letting me see inside the minds of my favorite Leverage friends. I especially loved seeing the same events from both POVs. I've been reading some other shows' Fanfiction stories and just started reading Leverage stories. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and skill with us. I will be back to read more.
3/1/2018 c2 25cosette141
I love this story! I never even thought about that moment like this before but it makes so much sense. A great idea as to how Eliot started teaching Parker to fight. You write them both so well and I could hear both their voices perfectly clear in my head :) I really like that you did both POVs and loved Parker's especially when she was referring to both the "real Eliot" and "not Eliot." That's totally how she would consider it. I also really like that you touched on Parker's past and her family. Loved it! People don't write about her past very much and the show didn't touch on it nearly as much as they should have. Thanks for writing this and I'm definitely saving this one :)
2/6/2018 c2 Bloodskye1512
this was really good!
8/6/2017 c2 Guest
Fantastic job, HonestBee! I love this follow up, and it really puts a different spin on the same events. It's neat how such a small event in a regular episode can spin out into a great character-building story, and you did a wonderful job with it. I love your take on Parker! Looking forward to your future stories!
8/5/2017 c2 24sapienlover
Goodness me, how I love this! You have such a magnificent handle on Parker and Eliot, and I just had to smile at non-Eliot, Parker's need for HER Eliot, the growly Eliot, because she understood him. Just perfect. More? Please?
7/23/2017 c1 EK
Thank you for continuing to flesh out their relationship with these well-written behind-the-scenes moments. I like your characterizations.
7/22/2017 c1 Guest
Loved this! More!
7/22/2017 c1 8Pacacapa
Hello! I read your "The Long Night Job" and loved it, so I came to see what more you had written and found this. I was a little saddened when at the bottom I saw there was more intended, since most of the Leverage fandom seems to have died down and I figured the "more" would never come to be. I just found the show, though, and was sad that people seemed to have moved on, so imagine my surprise when I realized you were an active writer! I've actually written a couple of stories myself but never published them, because of the waning interest in the fandom. I love your work, and I really hope you keep writing, especially the friendship-type stories. Those are my favorites, and you really hit everything that I love in this story and the last. I'll try to read your stories and review them if you would like. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stories!

For the story itself, I just wanted to say I love how you've taken some "minor" incidents in episodes and expanded them, digging deeper and exploring the characters more fully. You did a great job here again, more Eliot and Parker friendship, and it's great. And you're right - Nate was quite a jerk here. There were a lot of times in the series I seriously wondered why Eliot in particular stayed, because out of all of them, Eliot was the most frustrated by Nate's recklessness. And just to top of the praise I have, your writing skills are really good. Not all fanfics are well-written, so I appreciate how polished this is. Honestly, I was looking for some sort of critique to give (since I always like it when people give me constructive advice on how to improve), and I really couldn't find much worth changing. So very good job. I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service