for Lilycove's New Breeding Service

8/12 c20 Valleyman
Welcome back! Ever since the first few chapters I wondered if Thomas would recruit a nurse or doctor of sorts for the ranch. I'm also excited to see your new style on the old and new chapters to come so keep it up!
8/10 c20 Guest
Welcome back! congrats on graduating
6/6 c20 1Syluxni
excellent chapter! it was a nice reprieve from the lasts chapter, I'm eager to see more and will be waiting patiently, thank you sugarstep.
1/28 c19 Matt
Nice! Finally, was worried about you.
1/25 c19 Shadow15951
I wish you the absolute best of luck with your last semester! It's always nice to see a new chapter, but we can wait.
1/10 c18 Matt
You there dude? You haven’t updated in months. P.S. This is to anyone who knows this author I.r.l if ou know him please ask him to update this soon so we’ll know he isn’t dead.
11/15/2020 c18 Milreader
Manectric is my favorite Pokemon so this chapter was really cool
11/2/2020 c18 Matt
You there dude?
8/11/2020 c2 Nanonta
Ok so it turns out you cant review a chapter that you have already reviewed and I cant seem to find how to remove my old review so ill just past my new one here
Review of chapter 1:
"Just read the first chapter re-write and gotta say, its pretty damn good. The way you set up Alexes latent pokephilia is great. I really don't remember the old first chapter anymore so cant compare them properly."
Review of chapter 2:
"GOOD SHIT MAN! But to be a bit more serious here, just like the rest its wonderfully written."
8/11/2020 c17 Nanonta
Ok so like always the writing is amazing, however this kind of stuff is such a turnoff for me that it was hard to read at times.
BUT I did read it and I'm looking forward to future chapters all the same
7/14/2020 c6 Muhammad Ibrahim Faisal
Mate this a fantastic piece of work please continue it ok
7/12/2020 c16 DerpPriest
Wholesome sex with cuddling is the best UwU.
Good chapter, nice to see you back
7/4/2020 c2 1hellion117
At that moment it would have been a bat to the head
5/9/2020 c15 Naytdawg412
This is an incredibly well written story. I'm very excited for the next chapter to come out!
3/13/2020 c15 Matt