for Lilycove's New Breeding Service

3/13/2020 c15 Matt
Nice.
2/25/2020 c15 Nanonta
Sniveys are just the best. if I remember ill leave a more detailed review later.
2/23/2020 c15 4Blue Dragon 77
You should enjoy more "you" time. I can understand the stuff that's happening in your life, and I'm happy that you managed to crank out a new chapter, but just take it easy.

With sincere regards~ Blue Dragon 77
2/23/2020 c15 Blue Dragon 77

With sincere regards~ Blue Dragon 77
2/15/2020 c14 Matt
Was really hoping for a Valentines chapter.
1/24/2020 c14 ThePokemaster
Damn, this a hell of a story. I can’t believe how well you created it, even if it was only 14 chapters at the point that I’m posting this. I honestly think that you are an amazing author, and I really liked how you composed your story. Even if I barely started reading it today, it had me captivated at the first chapter, and I was enthralled reading the rest until the end. The amount of detail input into every scene and the depth in the personality of each character was mind-blowing, and I’m grateful that you put effort into making this unique fic a fabulous one as well.

Cheers to an exceptional masterpiece!
-ThePokemaster
11/13/2019 c14 Matt
Was kind of hoping you'd do a Halloween one where he does Dark and/or Ghost types. Please update soon.
8/25/2019 c14 2cadenceheart117
Man... Always good to read back up on the good old raunchy sex. Glad to see you back at it Sugarstep.
5/26/2019 c13 Anon
Is this on ao3? If so what do I look up I can’t see parts of some chapters
5/20/2019 c14 Whitescorpion
Good to see you back
5/19/2019 c14 tyguy68
I LOVE IT! Seriously everything about this story is perfect. The emotions the characters. The plot. The juicy bits whenever I meet someone into pokephilia I always recommend this story and they all say the same thing "no other story has made me cum this much" please please please keep up the great work
5/19/2019 c14 thor94
really good fuck.
Can't wait for alex beign fucked and knotted by lucario.
5/12/2019 c4 Guest
I've got off so many times.
3/29/2019 c10 4FireFox2590
Did you make a Doralious and Associates reference just now?! YES I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER... Probably...
3/29/2019 c5 FireFox2590
might bed basking in the afterglow of something else haha
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »