for Lilycove's New Breeding Service

12/8/2018 c11 tyguy68
I am sooo excited that this story is back! I can't wait for the next chapter. When ever I talk to another "pokephile" I always suggest this story. Once again I'm so glad you're back
12/5/2018 c10 2dragonlord1510
please update!
10/5/2018 c10 Matt
Update soon please
9/22/2018 c9 4Whispers of an Espurr
I noticed your haven't focused on the Pokemon relationships... it's odd but still hey it's possible? maybe Wren meets Hanna's lopunny and they after a one night an egg? thinking maybe some of the Pokemon interactions maybe have Alex meet... I forgot toms Dragonite and have a daughter daddy meet up and then a dad to boyfriend conversation. yea never know I'm just saying don't focus on human and poke or human, human and human all the time you'll get more creativity that way hope ya update soon
8/28/2018 c10 Tom
Hope you update, can’t wait for the next chapter.
8/7/2018 c10 7DarthLeo
As a bisexual member of the fandom, I truly enjoyed this story. Take your time, I understand school is important and will take precedence over writing. You'll know who your real fans are after taking breaks. I wish you luck! I'm eager for the next update!
7/12/2018 c10 Guest
Still there?
6/19/2018 c10 Guest
So, this story dead?
3/8/2018 c1 Guest
At last, I found someone who used a Gallade not a Gardevoir. :) :)
1/25/2018 c10 tm45
Hey Sugar! It's Umi on the server!

So I'd like to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Your style of writing is hilarious while also being very believable. Your word choice has made me laugh so many times that I can't even express it. I still say the tussle in the sheets thing is, by far, the best thing I've ever read. So kudos on that and please keep it up!

So for the story itself, I'm really enjoying it. I did see some very heavy influence, and many similarities, from SDS by Nidoran Duran\megadeth425, but like you said, the influence did leave after about chapter three. I want to give you some mad props for using Bellawesome in a scene because nobody ever does. So thanks for that!

The way Britney talks both annoyed me and made me laugh. She's like a love\hate character for me because I dealt with those kinds of girls in school and I thought I was FINALLY rid of them. Guess not. I'm also hoping Triton gets a bit more screen time than the tiny bit he did already. I don't care if it's smut or just talking with Alex, but Noctowl are the best Flying-type out there. Need more. Haha.

There's a few things to watch out for. Firstly, like I mentioned in Discord, you need to start a new paragraph even if it's telepathic communication. It's still a new character speaking so you need to start a new spot for them. English rules and yadda yadda. Secondly, and I can't really explain how to do this properly, your dialogue isn't being punctuated properly. Because I can't explain this, you'd have to look up this stuff online. Sorry man. :/

As for requests, could I throw a few your way? ALL these are females as well, bear that in mind!
Vulpix
Absol (I believe you mentioned this in an Authors Note, but never specifics ;3 )
PLEASE SOME RAICHU TWINS

I kind of have a scene for the Raichu in mind if you'd be interested. It'd be they pull Alex away for their own fun. They end up using their electricity to paralyze him them force him to watch as they have some lesbian action. And when things get really juicy between the two Raichu, they tell him that when the paralysis wears off, to slide his dingdong right between the two, if ya catch my drift? :V

Anyways! Rambled enough. Glad I checked this out... Everyone bugged me nonstop in Discord so I thought I'd finally do it and it was definitely worth it! Looking forward to more!
1/13/2018 c10 deletedaccount14967a
Well, I see why everyone was insisting that I read this now. You have talent, my friend. Your writing is smooth and easy to read, which is something I look for in stories, and you have the potential for an interesting plot, another thing I look for in stories. So far as errors, I've only seen a missing word here and there, but nothing major. You've done nicely so far, and I'm excited to see what more you write in the future. Keep it up
-A
1/3/2018 c10 Draconic Neo
Another great chapter. It's always worth the wait when the quality is this high.

Evienne has quickly reached a high spot in my list of favorites. The amount of detail put into describing her and how her body feels made my imagination run completely wild. I could imagine how her body would feel as if I was touching her.

I'm glad Julian (sort of) got along with Wren, Baxter's personality having a perverted side to it threw me off, Weekly events sounds entertaining and more awkward, yet, adorable Wren.

As I said before, great chapter. -D. Neo
12/30/2017 c6 Nefius
old
11/19/2017 c8 Guest
Could you do a female incineroar?
11/6/2017 c8 Guest
Hopefully we see some action with the houndoom soon.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »