for Lilycove's New Breeding Service

7/30/2017 c4 Slivvier
I say a zoroark would be for a good chapter. or the sneazel returning and he has to calm him/her down by taking them to bed
7/29/2017 c4 2cadenceheart117
i like this. i like this a lot.
7/26/2017 c4 Guest
What happens next?
7/26/2017 c1 Worms-withdirt
a male lucario would be nice or maybe an aggron or a gass type that uses vine whip as like bondage
7/25/2017 c4 Worms-withdirt
i didnt know id love this more please im extremely excited about alexs pokemon and how he treats the others on the ranch
7/25/2017 c1 1TrashyAuthor
Nice story. I had randomly followed and not read it, so this was a nice surprise
7/22/2017 c4 Guest
Could we see a submissive male houndoom? There clearly isn't enough of that on any pokephilia sight, plus we could see the houndoom taking it under that tail from a human.
7/22/2017 c4 thor94
good chapter.
alex had his first experience with pokephilia, sweet and cute.
Also some action with a wild sneazel. Alex was kinda insane to risk his life like that, but it is touching.
can't wait next chapters, to alex first experience being fucked and bred by a male (also would like to see some vines and tentacles kink)
7/22/2017 c4 Guest
So Julian invades Alex's mind and stays there for at least the rest of the day. Presumably that means he was there when that "strange thought" popped into Alex's head.

Why does nobody in these stories ever have a problem with this sort of thing? At the very least Alex should have a few questions about whether any "encouragement" was involved.
7/22/2017 c4 Guest
Thanks for answering the question about possibilities for yaoi. Always love a good story with some male and female Pokemon scenes.
7/22/2017 c3 thor94
interesting story.
look alex has some trouble to know how to act in front of that special daycare staff and pokemon.
hope you will plan some gay pokephilia lemon with alex?
7/21/2017 c3 Guest
Is there a chance that we could see some yoai in this? Just asking.
7/21/2017 c2 Guest
This looks like it could turn out to be a good read. I always appreciate a good story to go alongside pok├ęphilia.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7