for Tournament The 125th Hunger Games

11/4/2017 c22 twatbitchfucker
nice ending to an awesome story!
10/21/2017 c21 twatbitchfucker
awesome final fight to what was a really good story, thanks for this, you should definitely start writing more of these SYOT's, loved the detail and the suspense
10/20/2017 c21 29Dreaming of Starry Skies
Sorry I didn't review more often. I read every chapter and enjoyed it immensely.
10/8/2017 c20 twatbitchfucker
wow, wasn't expecting Felix to survive that tbh I like how you made it seem like he was dead before announcing he final result. The final is gonna be crazy, cannot wait!
10/5/2017 c20 4TheUnchartedHollow
NO! Oh well, Akahi is dead. She was a great tribute who's personality I should have connected more with. But now, final two: Desande vs Felix. I don't care who wins, it will be an amazing ending either way.
9/27/2017 c19 twatbitchfucker
Well written, enticing and thought provoking. Can't wait to read the next one
9/24/2017 c19 TheUnchartedHollow
Holy shit that was intense. A few times I actually thought Desande was done for. But, eventually, he came out on top. I can't wait for what the next fight has in store!
9/18/2017 c18 twatbitchfucker
I really like Dagon, I don't know why he just really intrigues me. Cannot wait for the semis oy oy
9/17/2017 c18 TheUnchartedHollow
Hm, it was nice adding in the final group, it showed who was up against who. Now, we have determined the Semi-Final match. Now the games truly begin.
9/12/2017 c17 twatbitchfucker
its sad but realistically written *sigh*, another good chapter though
9/11/2017 c17 TheUnchartedHollow
Welp, First main tribute is dead. Sad Alia had to go, but it was going to happen eventually. So, now were down to Final 5? Didn't see that coming, I wonder how that will help with the story. Anyways, continue with the amazing chapters.
9/5/2017 c16 twatbitchfucker
awesome chapter, loved the action, this format is making the games interesting and there isn't a boring element involved. Keep it coming!
9/5/2017 c16 TheUnchartedHollow
It really doesn't matter to me, but if you want to write a longer chapter for Desande, then go right ahead. This chapter was longer, but filled with a lot of action. I was scared for Felix for a sec, but even with his injuries, he moves on to the next round. I think for now you should stick with the group stages, so as to add a bit more intersity to the story. Hope to see more chapters!
9/2/2017 c15 twatbitchfucker
And there we go, it begins. Writing action scenes can go horribly if the writer doesn't know what they're doing, luckily for us this was fueled, not boring and well detailed. Give me more
9/1/2017 c15 TheUnchartedHollow
Wow, the fight scenes were really intense. Loved it. The characterization of Desande was really well done. Hope to see how everyone else does!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »