for I win

5/28/2019 c1 babzfgm
Loved it!
8/7/2017 c1 30AlternateShadesofBlue
This was so super fun and cute! I can't believeI missed it until now! I loved it.
8/4/2017 c1 Dee
You achieved your goal, I definitely smiled I really enjoyed that! It was fun!
7/24/2017 c1 Guest
Absolutely, totally and utterly loved it. Incredible- and I'm so glad you got to shoot Harvey in a humane way because I've been trying to figure out how to do that since 7x01! x
7/23/2017 c1 Guest
Good little story. I think we could sell tickets to the shooting Harvey show
7/23/2017 c1 3Spectographer
I love this! Such a fun idea and I glad you included Jessica as well :) I miss her. Mike and Harvey's banter was great, and very true, why is Harvey so blind?
7/22/2017 c1 carlota206
I read the whole story with a smile on my face, thank you.
7/22/2017 c1 1Milbuscus
Omg, this was the most adorable thing ever!
7/22/2017 c1 6zhandi211
loved it !
7/22/2017 c1 DarveyIsEndgame
I loved this. Tugged a smile out of me despite the current state of the show. Love it when you write. :)
7/21/2017 c1 Guest
This was fun! Thanks for writing a happy uplifting story. Really sad where they are taking things with Darvey on the show. Hope things are different in the back six.
7/21/2017 c1 2arcaneghost
cute, I need them as a couple on the show asap
7/21/2017 c1 1annnahatcher
gmdfjksjjjkdjjsjdjs I am so trash. this was amazing and i love that everyone (even jessica bae hehe) was in it. I love the idea of them spending a special day like this. it would be so perfect. Thank you so so much for this. CAN WE GET IT ON THE SHOW? LY.
7/21/2017 c1 Lovefordarvey
This is so cute Maya! Love it! HBD Ana!
7/21/2017 c1 25vickster51
Well, as usual your story is BRILLIANT and totally original! I loved this and how much your writing sounds like them. Loved Mike's jokes about Harvey's age, I could certainly hear Patrick saying something similar. If only we could get you on to the writing team of the show!
18 Page 1 2 Next »