for The Mystery of Clan Lavellan

8/20/2019 c25 Heavyarms150
I think what doesent make sense is how lavellan in game seems to have almost no idea who mythal is despite being dalish and one of the vhasilin being mythals.
7/3/2019 c29 1Darknessdawns
This was a wonderfully original take on Inquisition. It went an entirely different direction than I expected and I loved every moment of it. I greatly enjoyed how you pulled from DA:2 and wrote several interesting original characters. I only wish there was more of it to read. Maybe someday you will grace us with a sequel. I would love to see how different Trespasser turns out, not to mention DA:4.
3/29/2019 c16 Heavyarms150
If your upset with how vivi treats lavellan why do you ship her and solas? He treated her as if she was an idiot of elvish culture since the start. Not to mention solas is only slightly less arrogant and did he have reasons to be? Yes but having reasons for something does not change that it happened.
3/29/2019 c2 Heavyarms150
Why do so many fanfic writers always bring up messing with canon like its actually relevant? If people wanted canon they would play the game or watch the show for the media in question. People read fanfiction because they want something a bit different. I just never understood why writers have the idea that the canon material is at all relevant.
9/19/2018 c14 Celestia8994
uhm... engaged... to someone else?! wtf! but this story thhhoooouuuuggghhh
3/7/2018 c29 Sammy Leigh
FUCKING AWSOME
2/10/2018 c29 Judy
Thank you for a fantastic story!
2/9/2018 c29 7NightBringer325
I know it's done but can u do an epilogue or at least something for when everyone else finds out they were Solas kids Varrics reaction alone would be hilarious not to mention the others.
2/2/2018 c28 Judy
Fantastic!
1/26/2018 c27 Judy
Excellent!
1/19/2018 c26 afeleon276
Thank you for the chapter even though your sick. Get better soon!

BYE! :D
1/19/2018 c26 Judy
Excellent! Well wishes sent your way.
1/12/2018 c25 Judy
Excellent!
1/5/2018 c24 Judy
Fantastic!
1/5/2018 c24 NightBringer325
Well I guessed right on her being his spymaster though I figured that her kids would either be his grandchildren or not related to him so I find the twist rather well done though I still can't figure out who Fenris is related to my guess is either elgenar, gillihana or one of the forgotten ones. Next major meeting between mythal and her granddaughter with a possible show of her outcast daughter as well just imagine that meeting.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »