for Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Reconnect

11/20/2019 c9 Captain Imaginat
No hard feelings MCB to me it's not much of a big deal anyways. So what other worlds will Madoka be going to, what other Disney characters will she meet and what new experiences will she gain from those words? Also will she go to Alantica and transform into a mermaid or not and is she going to have tail color and if she meets The Little Mermaid characters from there will she meet Ursula and fight her with Ursula trying to turn her into a poylp only for Ariel to intervene and free her of URsula's spell or not? It's fine if you don't after all this is your fanfiction not you canwhatever you want to do with it and that's fine by me so don't worry at all.
8/22/2019 c8 3OrionGold
I don't exactly blame Madoka for siding with Shang. The reason why the marriage is arranged in the first place is so they can hold off the Mongols. And if you know your history, the Chinese did fell to the Mongols for awhile.

There's a time and place where you can follow your heart, but sometimes, following your heart isn't really the best thing you can do. Also, that moment with Mushu is one of those rare instances where Madoka is absolutely pissed.

All in all, it's a good chapter. I like the moment where there is some conflict between Madoka and Mulan. It goes to show that while they are allies, there are going to be times where they are going to differ in opinion.

You know, if Madoka does decide to go back to Mitakihara after the Land of Dragons, it's probably going to be like Kamen Rider Zi-O where the title Rider faces off against his future counterpart only to get lose and retreat.
8/21/2019 c8 Carina Llex
I agree with Shang and Madoka. It's easy for stories to act as if a person can have both (which, granted, is in rare times possible) or as if duty is always inferior to following one's heart (which is a big load of crap since in reality neither is more important than the other), so it's nice to see a Kingdom Hearts fanfic that acknowledges there is a choice to make and that a person will lose something regardless of whether they choose their heart or their duty. :D

Besides, Xehanort following his heart resulted in thousands of people's lives being ruined; everything has both a positive and a negative side. That includes following one's heart.
8/20/2019 c8 1keybladelight
It end just like the movie that was a awesome chapter and also put sora's name on it i hope to see the land of dragon part 3 i hope the next one is the pirates of Caribbean world dead men's chest and they mention sora's name in that world and also madoka could have a pirate costume for that world there is one i just saw a image and maybe have one of madoka's friend in that world in a pirate costume just tip "puella magi madoka magica pirate" in google image please let her have a pirate costume like kingdom hearts 3 game please and respond my review.

Can wait to see part 3 keep those awesome story.

May your heart be your guiding key.
8/20/2019 c8 5Felipe1402XZA
its very good, i can't wait the finale
6/22/2019 c7 42BumblebeeYandereGirl
When you update?! Please update!
6/5/2019 c5 angeldude
Why do I get the feeling that the Clara Dolls would fit in perfectly in Wonderland?
Nagisa has access to her MG weapon?! I thought Homura wiped their memories of being magical girls. I guess if she sent them to find Madoka, it makes sense that she would give back enough of their power to defend themselves and Madoka.
4/23/2019 c7 7colossalblackening
I'm actually surprised you decided to bring back Land of the Dragons, following the plot from Mulan II. You're right though, I don't really see that world ever returning for the next Kingdom Hearts installment. However, I'm kind of glad you put it in your story. I know it wasn't the best film but it was still a fun movie to watch. Besides, Madoka can learn a lot in this world, such as true love and following your hearts judgement.

I don't know what other worlds you plan to include but two I wish to see are Agrabah and the Caribbean. If you do, then you can have Agrabah follow the plot from "Aladdin and the King of Thieves". Honestly, I believe Agrabah's story ended in the canon game, given the introduction of the "New Seven Hearts", meaning Jasmine's time is over.

Given that this story takes place before Kingdom Hearts III, you can have The Caribbean can follow the plot from "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". It would be interesting seeing Madoka become a pirate and put of with someone like Jack Sparrow.

These are just suggestions. Whatever you decide, I'll be anticipating for the next chapter.
4/19/2019 c7 2merendinoemiliano
Great job and quite cool fight, can't wait for more.
4/18/2019 c7 3OrionGold
I remembered watching Mulan 2 when I was younger but I don't remember what exactly happened in it so I had to rely on clips to help me out.

I think the chapter is okay. I like how Madoka questions the political marriage, especially with love being in the air. Apparently, one of the sisters is letting off some darkness, attracting the Heartless. I like the idea of Darkness just emitting due one of them not being happy about the political marriage.

Just to remind you, Mulan has another companion named Cri-Kee, who is a cricket.
4/17/2019 c7 1keybladelight
Great story mulan 2 story great i guess madoka will follow sora heart thought is journey of kh 2 i hope she go to the world that never was the organization headquarters i mean ex headquarters since the organization die.
4/10/2019 c6 WanderingReader10
This is pretty good and I'm really excited how you'll plot Madoka's travels post Sora's visiting. So I'm somewhat confused is this post kh2, coded, DDD or even after 3?
3/23/2019 c1 Guest
If control reverts back to the Goddess instead of the Devil, will things truly get better? All she did was eliminate the Witch transformation and separating the souls of Magical Girls from the rest of humanity in a different afterlife: the Incubators are still draining emotional energy just to make their existence last a little longer by delaying the universe's heat death.
3/20/2019 c1 33Soulofnone911
Is this story canceled.
3/16/2019 c6 42BumblebeeYandereGirl
I wanna chapter with Madoka and Vanitas, maybe Ventus is inside of Madoka instead of Sora
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »