for Ours is the Apocryphal

3/7 c8 Luzilyo
Woah there, chill dude. That chapter could be almost a book in itself. You should have split it into more parts.
9/19/2019 c11 2ManwithaPlan113
The Damned lives and they are here. They exist and they thrive
9/19/2019 c7 ManwithaPlan113
You know, rereading this now. Such delicious writing, such succulent despair. It’s invigorating in WH40K and you brought it here
6/25/2019 c11 3Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R
An interestingly different story.
7/14/2018 c11 The Drunken Princeps
Give me more damnit
7/14/2018 c11 2Maxattack890
Unexpected update. And we have our Legion Possessed girl being creepy. Of course, the Legionare probably enjoys being alive again. Now, I wait for you're next entry.
11/12/2017 c10 Guest
Well, that turned out wonderful. Fun for everyone. Although I has to wonder how you gonna refit Yenald's team, with all their gear broken beyond repair and no supply, they would have to resort to mortal-standard weapons, and we all know those are horribly inadequate against Chaos's daemons. Oh can't forget Genestealler's cult brewing nicely in that port as well.
I cant tell if chapter 8 was masterstroke of genius or troll though. Probably both.
11/11/2017 c7 pre74
woahh Easy on the update, fam
10/23/2017 c1 Axcel
That's right, Halved, kill the alien. Besides, those two do deserve to die. The coward for obvious reasons and the other for being able-bodied yet refusing to fight. That is something that humans simply cannot comprehend. Being able to fight yet saving yourself. It is, however, perfectly normal for beasts and xenos.
10/22/2017 c6 6Gustauve-Drakenhime
I hope this heretical bitch burns.
10/22/2017 c6 3Warp Spawn
Ahh, the good old Chaos rising.
10/22/2017 c6 2ManwithaPlan113
No sure how you can write something badass yet be this...eccentric
10/22/2017 c6 pre74
never understand how stupid people in Remnant are .there are armies of Grimm running around and people decide to fuck off and build random village in thw forest i mean even big city got overrun, also the show have silly anti military theme sometimes. anyway these people can't handle your full chaos Grimm invasion
10/22/2017 c6 1rc48177
Chaos reigns supreme
10/22/2017 c1 Bob
Wow

This was buitifully written
Hats off to you good sir
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »