for Ours is the Apocryphal

9/27/2017 c5 yasulong
Eww, I wont "slides into your PM" that sound gay as fuck. A bit short chapter this one was. Hopes that just you pacing between chapters for better focus.

Sometimes I almost hates how relentless unforgiving your Remmant are (I absolutely loved it). Those 40k characters would find it almost home once they get past the uncultured backwater nowhere prejudge. Now, I kind of get why Videl get the short end of the stick. Elyla, who has been getting more focus, is going to filling the recent vacant position in Inquistion's Hunter team, making another connection to other fics. Still, I wonder what that inner talking was about? Was she, in her delirous state, under Khornate's influence, having monologue, or is there someone else actually talking with her? Why was she the one under influence when Elyla the one Duke perceived as Touched/tainted ? Of coure, Duke could be just spewing out of his ass but your building so far didn't show the guy as random Lunatic B.

I still likes to think Duke could be Helvad, after exact his revenge on those cowards, fled from his village and along the way, gathered his mates. But that guy would need a miracle to be able to travel around with his injuries
9/25/2017 c5 1rc48177
...Chaos stirs...
9/25/2017 c5 pre74
ayy senpai, easy on the drug, also shouldn't aura protect 100%dmg until it bust? and when it run out of juice the people go unconscious?
9/13/2017 c4 1kaizero6
Where are the space Marines?
9/10/2017 c4 1lordazemar0
AHAHAHAHAHA-KHORNE DEMANDS BLOOD, AND BLOOD HE SHALL HAVE!
9/7/2017 c3 5COShepard
blood for the blood god?
9/7/2017 c4 pre74
great as always senpai
8/24/2017 c1 6Gustauve-Drakenhime
Good, the abhuman freaks deserve to die.
8/20/2017 c3 pre74
seem like your favorite trope is lesbian faunus
8/20/2017 c3 2ManwithaPlan113
They're likely a version of the Imperial priests except maybe less fanatic?
8/20/2017 c3 canada madao
Crap... cultists...
8/20/2017 c3 Banana
Wow this is very dark.

I don't know how mentaly unstable you are op, but jeez how everything is writen makes me feel the jibbles.

I hope to see more.

P.S. Unless I am reading this wrong or watching Paranoia Agent did really affect me, I don't see much humor or romance in here.
8/20/2017 c3 3death korp commissinar
blood for the blood god! skulls for the skull throne! darn, i guessed wrong. can i have another attempt at getting those points back?
8/20/2017 c3 Chucklefucks
Moarrr
8/11/2017 c1 pre74
you need serious help tbqh fam, i dont want my favorite writer to lose his shit and stop writing fanfic for me
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »