for Ours is the Apocryphal

8/8/2017 c2 3death korp commissinar
my bet is that the legion of the damned are protecting this town.
8/8/2017 c2 1rc48177
Take my words and praise you devilish slut...
8/8/2017 c2 2ManwithaPlan113
Huh. Canon divergence perhaps? Or is this a different Velvet?
8/8/2017 c2 3Heitomos
I have to admit, I'm confused at this point. I've lost track of who is who, who's an OC and who's not and what's even going on anymore.
8/8/2017 c2 8UndeadLord22
Isnt this supposed to talk about the Legion?
7/25/2017 c1 3death korp commissinar
i love how the legion just stood there looking around before it finally left. your story defiently embraces the legion's mysterious part far better than mine, then again mine is humor, but still amazing story. i look forward to reading the next chapter.
7/25/2017 c1 pre74
time to kill all those Faunus and make Vale great again senpai
7/25/2017 c1 1lordazemar0
Please tell me the legionnaire smashes through the prison where Votar, Yenald, and the other marine is being held and releases them to wreak havoc on the city of Vale.
7/24/2017 c1 5BlackPhantom247
Helvad is an asshole
7/24/2017 c1 yasulong
What the hell? You just said you wont bring in any "considerable firepower enough to deal with a Hive Tyrant" into your crossover-verse for foreseeable future and then you bring freaking Legion of the Damned in. You dont want a Hive Tyrant silly-slap RWBY's side but a Damned Legionnaire is fair game? I likes Yonald's team, they are the very example of Imperium, modifed human, yes, but none of the warp-magik shit, just pure firepower and martial skill, blessedly "normal" in a world of magic. I dont mind the Tyranid either, the last time I sees thing in monster's POV is that game on PS2 that let you play as a shark to eat peoples.
But that not to say this story doesn't has potential, I can see this story as multiple shorts, all interconnected through the Legionnaire's appearance, this could be the world building part to fills the gap that Hunger and Inquistious lacked because focused viewpoint. Heck, I already likes this Helvad guy already.
7/24/2017 c1 1rc48177