for Digimon Tamers - All For One

12/27/2019 c8 kingsoud
May the Force be with you.
8/24/2019 c8 Sarge
You good fer nothin' DIRTBAG! where the Hell is the next part. you gave up like a certain orange lazy ass piece of shit I feel like BLUDGEONING TO DEATH!
1/11/2019 c1 Guest
Happy New Year Fergus Flamashit
1/3/2019 c1 2JudgmentDragon25
I've been a big fan since I first read your Secret of the 327th story. It amazes me! And since that day, in 2016, I had made some OC villains that may interest you. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself. If you do want to hear it, let me know. Keep up the stories, can't wait for more adventures!
5/13/2018 c8 5ShadowLDrago
Millenniummon is proving to be a fun villain, he knows how to get under people's skin, get into their heads and poke around to cause the reactions he wants, divide his foes so they fall more easily, he's done this song and dance before. He knows what he's doing.
5/13/2018 c7 ShadowLDrago
Damn, how often I forget that Apocalymon was basically the Devil of the Digimon franchise. Pure Chaotic Evil. He just wanted to see the world suffer because he COULD.
5/13/2018 c6 ShadowLDrago
DUn DUn DUUUN! I, never actually played the Ryo games.
5/13/2018 c5 ShadowLDrago
I don't know if I want to imagine Milleniummon voiced by canon Alucard, or Abridged Alucard. Either works.
5/13/2018 c4 ShadowLDrago
You know, I kinda want that other voice to be a Gatomon because Miss Asaji's VA is the same as Kari's.
5/13/2018 c3 ShadowLDrago
So it seems the government, and others, have begun to take notice of the Tamers. I'm not that surprised, honestly. They're teens now and soon enough, adults. Also, yeah, no matter how advanced a virus a human makes, while it could infect a Digimon, it's not going to be able to infect an ENTIRE OTHER DIMENSION that's probably alive to a certain extend.
5/13/2018 c2 ShadowLDrago
I see you have discovered DBZ Abridged as well. Hm, Cyberdramon's kinda like a Saiyan, he just wants to fight strong opponents. Except he has a bloodthirsty monster inside him. So, halfway between Goku and Broly.
5/13/2018 c1 ShadowLDrago
I could have sworn this had a different sequel that involved Pokemon. Oh, right, that one vanished because I think you said you weren't satisfied with it. Meh, either way, I look forward to seeing if this one is just as if not more fun.
10/2/2017 c8 Guest
Loving this story, hope to see it continued soon.
9/11/2017 c8 Furno
So Fergus you said that you had like 10 chapters done can you at least post one please, I mean the reviewers don't have any more to say for right now, we are all waiting on you.
9/9/2017 c8 Troll of truth
Hey Fergus just stop and get a life
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »