for Sword and Scales

9/29/2017 c5 Astrovert
I like this, a lot.
8/17/2017 c5 Pantheon
OK so now they know who Aku is.

That part where Scuttle warns Ariel and Sebastian about those creeps searching for her in the docks is a new one on me. Least you're extending it a little more and that's good, along with adding little details here n there.
8/17/2017 c4 Pantheon
Ooh, ooh! The dog archeologist's from the SJ premier movie, the monks from 'the Aku infection', and the group of little kids from 'Aku's fairy tales'. Your friend Fireshifter was right btw, that creep was a lousy storyteller.

Shame had experience a few rough spots in the city too.

Hmm, that's two seasons gone, meaning Ariel only has six months left as a human I think?
8/17/2017 c3 Pantheon
Let's see who I recognize here...

Oh yeah, the blue creature was from the episode 'Jack and the creature'. The little fairy was from 'Jack tales' (correct me if I got the episode wrong), the ape man and his tribe from 'Jack learns to jump good' the rest from 'Jack and the rave.'

And I giggled inevitably when a hypnotized Ariel threw the cabinet holding Sebastian and Scuttle down the stairs.
8/17/2017 c2 E-witch
Aw man, I wanted to say it first. I knew it was that ax-crazy squealer that destroyed Eric's kingdom - the clues and Scuttle's testimony were a dead give away.
17 Page 1 2 Next »