for Seffu (Sex Friend)

12/11/2020 c8 5TooneyDeadlyFireDragon
Un-oh, looks like the cats out of the bag.

Gleam some degree, since Boomer is the male Bubbles of the RRBs, Butch and Brick better not make their brother too mad, otherwise Boomer will go hardcore on both their asses.

Great new chapter! Will be waiting for the next one :)
8/14/2020 c7 TooneyDeadlyFireDragon
Another great chapter! Oooohhhh, Brick and Butch are fighting to see who gets to have Bubbles~ dun dun dundun dun duuuuuuuuun…

Looking forward to another chapter, when you get the chance of course :)
7/6/2020 c6 DankMemeQueen
I definitely need more of this!
6/18/2020 c6 Justina
PLEASE UPDATE!
5/25/2019 c6 Guest
Amigo! me encanto la trama, espero y vuelvas a actualizar algún día, además de que espero con ansias cual va hacer la resolución de burbuja, si se queda con brick o butch.
En lo personal me gusta más brick, pero butch es tan lindo. Lo planteaste bien :)
6/15/2018 c5 TooneyDeadlyFireDragon
So many answers to so many questions, huh Butch? Oh, please continue when you can...please sir/madam, may I have some more? *sad look*
6/9/2018 c5 Princesakarlita411
More please
12/23/2017 c4 TooneyDeadlyFireDragon
Oooohh, excellent chapter! This is getting interesting :)
Now Bubbles will be caught between Brick and Butch, who will she pick? Looking forward to the next chapter :)
10/24/2017 c3 TooneyDeadlyFireDragon
Damn Butch, you playing detective now? Lol, it's still a good chapter, hope you update whenever :)
9/5/2017 c1 1KurooB
KirbyPuff97 thanks for the advice...I want to ask my siblings opinion but then again it's a smut so kinda sensitive if they find out and the fact that I have no experience kinda weird me out sometimes writing the sex scene haha...already have a grammer checking app..thanks for reviewing and leaving an advice
9/4/2017 c3 37KirbyPuff97
Here is some advice :) someone suggested this to me read your story to someone else and ask them if it makes sense, or go to a grammar checking website and go over your work :) other than that I think that this is a good story! Keep writing and have fun!