for The Light Wins

7/30/2017 c1 22fanofthisfiction
I was trying to place where in the movie these things were happening, then realized you were re-writing history. ;) It was a nice touch to have Rey have help from Luke and of course I think a big part of all fans hope Han Solo lived. Thanks for sharing!
Interesting.
7/24/2017 c1 Guest
Hmm...I'm not sure what to say about your story. I love AUs and would have liked Han to live in TFA, but this is so rushed that it borders on incoherent. You should slow down the pace of your storytelling and pay attention to moving your characters believably from one set of circumstances or emotional state to another. So I guess the kernel of your idea might be good, but your writing style and storytelling mechanics need work.
7/24/2017 c1 Guest
OMG I seriously died when Luke started choking Kylo to stop him from choking Rey. I love TFA but I really enjoyed this ;)
The last few lines took this from funny to heartful and inspiring classic SW
7/24/2017 c1 3Leia Naberrie de Naboo
Force Awakens haters united! lol seriously though, you made some very good points while at the same time appearing too angry for some minor mistakes. Yeah Rey was overpowered and a bit of a mary sue, but she is a good character and you should give her a chance.
Opinions aside, I actually enjoyed this more than the dark side version.
7/24/2017 c1 22ScruffyStarWarsFan
You do realize that Kylo Ren had been shot by Chewie right before his fight with Rey? Kylo wasn't fighting at 100% because he was badly injured, so that gave Rey a fighting chance, so to speak. So yeah, in a way, Rey did get help in defeating Kylo, she got help from Chewie who blasted a big hole in his gut. The guy was bleeding freely from this wound, as was shown at the start of the fight with blood dripping into the snow. I'm just saying.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service