for Bane and Fungus

9/23/2017 c8 6impvme
I enjoyed this very much. The in between things can be as interesting as what we saw on the screen. Please write some more.
9/20/2017 c8 savhcaro
Wow...you nailed it. That was perfect. Never thought about Reese not feeling he was 'worthy' of his dad's name...but it works, it works beautifully.
Yes I needed tissues. Teared up right around "no news was NOT good news"
Well done! Well done! I wish we had been shown this on the show...maybe the ending would have been easier to accept.
9/13/2017 c8 Ellen
Don't know what to say! Beautifully done...wonderful tribute. Yes, I needed the tissues. Perfect ending
9/6/2017 c7 Ellen
Another great chapter
9/1/2017 c6 savhcaro
Excellent! Perfect descriptions of how Reese's thinking was beginning to change. He's known for a while that Lionel was more than an asset...just his acknowledgement was slow. Great expansion of the BTS from the slow...love the 'details' you bring out. More please!
8/28/2017 c5 8McMoni
I just discovered this nice collection of episode tags and I LOVE it. The developing friendship between those two characters was soooo good, and your writing definitely pays a nice tribute!
Well done!
8/20/2017 c5 27ElliQuinn
Sob. Dear God, I miss these guys! Thanks for posting this.
8/20/2017 c5 SavhCaro
OMG! That was wonderful! Had me smiling and in tears at the same time! Beautiful expansion of a major scene we never got to see! THANK YOU!
8/13/2017 c4 ElliQuinn
Another great chapter, Ara! I especially loved John's ultimatum to TM: "I'm not in the mood for negotiations" - I can just imagine the face as he said that. And the pickle juice hangover cure? I'd rather have the hangover! You know, I'd never considered that Lionel would still have had all those broken fingers when he fought John in the rain. Looking forward to hearing more about my boys.
8/13/2017 c4 SavhCaro
EXCELLENT! The fill in of those moments is perfect. Great description of what was going on inside Reese's head. Well done!
8/5/2017 c3 ElliQuinn
Eoughhhh... a decaying corpse in the trunk? Yuck! I liked the way John reacted to Carter's pronouncement that killing people is more than "some mistakes". I could just imagine her making that comment, and also the way it would hit home with John. Enjoying these stories and the way to take me back to "when POI was still good" as my teenage son rather unkindly puts it. Thanks for posting!
8/5/2017 c3 3SavhCaro
What a great expansion of a small plot point! I love that Reese listened in and that it was his call the Carter that got her to act & to recognize there really ARE gray areas among all the black & white.
Well done! Well done!
8/5/2017 c3 Guest
Oh boy! Reading about Fusco thinking of his son...you made me tear up Great read...waiting for more!
7/30/2017 c2 Guest
Wonderfully written! Looking forward to more!
7/25/2017 c1 27ElliQuinn
You know, the title really had me scratching my head - until I saw your quotes! Nice beginning - I'm looking forward to seeing the relationship between Reese and Fusco unravelled a little more - the dynamic between Bane and Fungus was one of the great pleasures of POI!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service