for Relevance of Amalgamation

5/21 c12 2Black Star 145885
Great chapter!
I really enjoyed reading the all thing again.
Can't wait to find out more about Em and her place in this crazy world.
5/21 c12 1Elvii
oh my GOD you have no idea the shock and joy i felt when i saw the email saying you’d updated this story! i’d half forgotten about it, but i absolutely loved it a few years back when you were first writing it. i’m absolutely elated that you’ve picked it up again, i love emma and i love her relationship with her family! SO well written and it’s great to read a story that includes siobhan more, she’s the most underrated character in the show and is horrifically unappreciated when it comes to fanfiction. can’t wait for the next chapter to see whether em tells s or not!

once again, excellent writing and i’m thrilled you’ve picked this back up- i guess some good things come out of quarantine!
5/21 c12 Skyxcx
Ohhh it’s getting sooo good keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
5/7 c11 Skyxcx
Yayyy This was so good I can’t wait for the next update
5/7 c11 2Black Star 145885
Glad that you're back! This chapter was really good, I love that Emma is doing research on her own instead of just following her sister.
And thank you for writing a long chapter after this long pause, it really brought me back in the story!
10/23/2018 c10 2Jedi Master Albus
Really curious to see where this heads! Please update soon!
9/9/2018 c1 Guest
I really love this story. And I keep forgetting em isn't a Canon character!
9/8/2018 c10 Skyxcx
I can’t wait for the next update keep up the good work
8/21/2018 c9 Guest
I'm usually meh about original characters but you've got me hooked and fully once once this story!
1/1/2018 c8 finediviner
I really love this story! Everyone is so in character and Emma is a really interesting character to read about.
10/26/2017 c8 Guest
9/4/2017 c1 anon
hi, just read this fanfic and I'm in love! really well-written, the accuracy and intent seen throughout this text are just truly riveting. Your creative mind is so infectious and I can't wait to read on, really well done on this introductory chapter! also, the wording is so precise and creates a really good physical image in my head.

maybe if I can get your number we could meet up and, you know, write our own story ;)
9/4/2017 c7 hamdi
omg love x
8/13/2017 c6 bolt1919
Really enjoying this so far, I particularly like how you have Emma's reaction to the whole situation. Will be interesting to see how she copes with what comes to light. Keep up the good work.
8/5/2017 c4 1Elvii
Yasssssss then! Update! Love the way it's following along both the show and Em's storyline, keep em coming! Interested to see how you're gonna incorporate Em into the cloning. A later version like Charlotte? Whatever you do, you've got me hooked.
17 Page 1 2 Next »