for The Power of Words

7/3/2021 c1 LunaWolf44
Oh my gosh! This story is so heartwarming and sweet! Amy sure has matured a lot and Sonic is starting to understand how much he appreciates her! They’re playful banter and the situations they got themselves in were adorable! And it all started with one of the most important foods in the world… chillidogs.
6/30/2021 c1 Mr.Icecream03
So sweet. I love how how you wrote them. Well done
8/26/2020 c1 Guest
Loved this amazing piece of work!

~ HEROBRINE~
8/13/2019 c1 NeckBreak
Cute
7/11/2019 c1 Sonamy Fan
Loved it! It was amazing and dare I say it better than the last cartoon couple I obsessed over! (I know I am a freak, don’t judge me!)
8/11/2018 c1 One Nutty Author
An amazing piece of work that really shines in all the designated areas.

I always enjoyed the idea of Amy realizing that she can be with Sonic and stay true to herself, but not chase him around all the time that may or may not push him away from her and instead run by his side (outside of whatever conflict they have with Eggman).

You manage to capture Sonic's first person point of view nicely from his change to nonchalance, banter towards others and overall intrigue towards the small things around him when he's taking time to notice things.

Amy on the other hand was written so smoothly and really helped flow the story. The Shakespeare quote says it all (sucker for well executed quotes in fanfics btw) she can't just continue forcing her sweet passion for him day after day, but try to change in a way that shows her love, but respects him as well.

Amazing Story! :D
8/6/2017 c1 4wavyinterlude
This was absolutely amazing. The first-person view of Sonic is so well written and you feel the sense that Sonic is speaking and not someone else. The way it ended was amazing, too. Great job! I'd love to see more SonAmy stories from you.
7/26/2017 c1 KnightOfTheWind
Brilliant, unabatedly and completely brilliant. Other than a couple of grammatical hickups (which were so tiny and rare that it honestly did not detract from the experience) this story quite literally captured the essence of these characters in ways that I myself would have trouble describing. This story has heart, the underlying thought process is smooth and free flowing. The shakespeare quote was an excellent touch, and you made me feel for these two, made me empathize. I've noticed in several fics that the delivery always seems to come bitter sweet, never fully landing. But this, you landed every single scene with excellence. You have found yourself a new dedicated reader, and I look forward to reading more.
7/25/2017 c1 10IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE
Awww~ this was wonderfully written and I love how you portrayed the characters here! Great job~
7/25/2017 c1 3Cpt. H
You really handled the relationship between Sonic and Amy. Nothing silly, very sensible and keeping the characters as they are - nothing out of character. Well done!
7/24/2017 c1 16starfiction123
This was so perfectly done! This exceeded all my hopes of what I was looking for and actually writing in a Sonamy story! Seriously I wrote something not so similar but just in the means of focusing on their friendship which people forget that they ARE friends no matter what anyways and it's true lately in modern Sonic games any has toned down from marry me to just "I was afraid I'd never get to flirt with u again" to "u definitely owe me a favor for this" and my favorite "I'm sorry I never got to say..." Plus it's been a while since she's hugged him and in what I've seen in forces, she's extremely focused on the cause. So I think Sega us doing good with her so far now than back in the day and I absolutely adore this story! I hope you'll get the chance to read mine even though the elements are similar!