for Rosy Knight

11/25/2020 c4 1xThomas2
I felt like future Ruby was being immature... societal and personal bias. she's not obligated to talk to Jaune.

Story isn't amazing. I have no great thoughts or expectations. But, it's kinda neat. Two minds one body can be fun, but I think this is the ... at least the second or third? fanfic I've read with it in the past two days. (Granted, I skimmed a few dozen fics. And the first one was From Beyond.)

Well, I'll compare it on that. In both, somebody dies and their ghost/equivalent gets attached to someone. From Beyond plays up the ghost angle, and focuses on one relationship to the detriment of other characters - it has a laser focus on Blake and ghost Jaune. On here, ghost Ruby is just a voice and free powerup for kid Jaune. The time travel is a thing too, I guess.

Well, if it's essentially Jaune with a powerup, I can read a thousand of those fics. In hindsight, when I went to view this story, I was expecting something with more focus on time travel or the ghost aspect.

Nothing wrong with your fic, I guess. I'm a bit fatigued, too, both from reading low quality fics (and these were on the RECS list, mind you... yours was too i think) and physical tiredness.

Wow. Long review, not sure I said much of substance. Anyway, have fun
9/29/2019 c1 6Ryuuohjin
Dead?
6/3/2018 c1 deathcornfive
can u continue this
5/23/2018 c6 DigitalCryGuy
I actually like this a lot. Also love the knowledge of the mechanisms thrown in that I don't understand. I'm not a gearhead. But I do like how he's slowly acquiring her features. I kind of expect Qrow to enter next chapter, since obviously no one else will be seen caught dead with red-tipped hair and a cape, along with a scythe besides Ruby, so whenever he visits, (and considering Qrow knows Ruby's Aura well, he should easily distinguish it) and Jaune could probably use his changing features as proof that he has another Ruby in him. Also, yeah I like Ruby's POV! It's great as a break from the seriousness and a nice simplicity of a girl and her love for weapons and cookies.

I Actually was skeptical at first, but now I am invested in this story. Looking forward to its progression!
4/23/2018 c6 5Kaiser-Powers
More plz.
4/1/2018 c6 3zeldawolffang
this is really good
3/9/2018 c6 1Echonic
This is really f***ing good
1/25/2018 c6 10shuujin.takagi
Me gusta mucho las dos Ruby, mas la ChibiRuby, no puedo esperar a ver cuando Jaune le cuente a la ChibiRuby sobre la Ruby adulta. Espero que actualices pronto.
12/24/2017 c6 dragonsword1000
As long as he mixes how he fights, he will be way more dangerous than anyone else, with all the variables.
11/18/2017 c6 3Monkeyman10526
Looooove it! Cant wait to see more :D
11/15/2017 c6 dandyrr0403
I love this story! keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter.
11/12/2017 c6 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is super cool!
11/9/2017 c6 Guest
so its a sword spear scythe glaive, with an attached smg? can we please get some compensating jokes from yang when we get to beacon, or even just later in signal lol
11/9/2017 c6 6Ryuuohjin
This clearly seems to be just a filler episode...
11/8/2017 c2 Batman1998
Hey since there are two souls joined does that mean Jaune will get Ruby's semblance and one for himself or will they join.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »