FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: LuRo OneShot

10/8/2022 c1 typersnyder
I wouldn’t mind if you continued this… by the end of it I had a smile on my face. It’s a good one shot.
6/24/2022 c1 Truu Bluu
It's a good thing this is a one shot cause it pretty much has zero potential as a story to actually attempt to flesh out. It's a great premise but what exactly happens now? How would chapter 2 start? Where does the plot/adventure go from here? This isn't even a negative review, I actually liked this chapter. I just wish you would have wrote it in a way that allowed for consistent updates to happen without the whole plot and storyline feeling really wrong.
5/24/2022 c1 bumike99
Hope one day you come back to this and continue it, that is a great setup to a story for sure.
5/3/2022 c1 ArlidenTheBard
Beautiful
4/15/2022 c1 Dude
HOLY SHIT WAS THIS EPIC! If you were to make this an actual story I would so be behind that, or hell I'd settle for making it into more one shots, cause this was amazing, powerful and well written. And honestly there aren't that many good LuRo or whatever the ship thing is called, on here. I mean there are quite a few good ones, but a majority of them haven't been updated in years. But that's a whole other can of worms, either way this was amazing and I look forward to more updates from you!
3/8/2022 c1 1Shaydee87
awwweee. just awwweeee.
10/29/2021 c1 Lorphen
Yo why does everyone just want to send Luffy back to the start after losing everything.I loved it but that did that hurt. TAT
5/19/2021 c1 5Kamui Raiu
I'm not crying... You are
5/9/2021 c1 9Emrys Akayuki
Goddamn this is a story I'd like to see continued, even if it only got a few chapters montaging the differences and stuff.
4/25/2021 c1 MisterVoorhees
A year later and I’m reading this story again, to be honest this has to be ok of my favorite one-shots, keep up the great work!
12/11/2020 c1 creativesm75
I like it.
11/10/2020 c1 shadowassassin69
Continue this, please! This has the potential to be one of the best one piece time travel stories out there, right up with second wind!
9/17/2020 c1 Zarroc789
Phenomenal.
6/29/2020 c1 SozoNoKami
I don't whether to cry or be satisfied. This is so beautiful I would love a continuation of it but at the same time I think a full story will detract from what this one shot offers. This is the first time I've been so conflicted about a one shot. Either way whether you decide to continue this or not it is amazing and I appreciate it's existence.
6/27/2020 c1 Can'tstopmytear
I would love continuation to this one but then again it is such a beautiful one shot thank you for writing it.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »