for Eight altered Destinies

5/21 c29 orionastro
well all of them reunited and then helping crush the damned Lanisters ,
3/25 c13 2Lordlexx
Friendfyre... That's sounds like some Fairy Tail power of friendship spell...
3/25 c3 Lordlexx
Well... this is a rather violent Ginny. And I'm not sure why you authors keep fucking this up but, it's not "the avada kadavra" it's the killing curse. The first is the INCANTATION for it, the second is its name. I'll admit some of the spells may have a name and incantation that is the same or similar but this one does not, you just make yourself look pretty stupid when you don't use them properly.
3/25 c1 Lordlexx
This was kinda mushed up together and fast paced it was pretty easy to get lost as to what is going on. As well as your cheap forced animagus form method.
12/14/2019 c28 orionastro
very good new chapter , i hope the next will have the Stark's and Harry , can hardly wait for the next chapters .
7/29/2019 c1 10Imperias
Who said that?
7/28/2019 c1 5Cats are my World
An animagus cannot be a magical creature.
7/22/2019 c18 Yuki
I'm trying, I'm really trying to follow this story but the time line is jumping all over the place with each character it's near impossible to make sense of it. I feel as if this is a good story idea, but the execution is lacking.
7/21/2019 c4 1RuebyRose
F*ing LOL! Daphne you BAMF you! 333
7/17/2019 c12 rmw5763
Draco as Always, Untrustworthy and arrogant and backstabbing as usual.
7/7/2019 c27 myafroatemydog
Interesting turn of events
6/24/2019 c26 orionastro
very good new chapter , damned umbridge , i hope they kill her , can hardly wait for the next chapters .
6/19/2019 c26 FreeLoveFreeSpirit
Omg leaving it on this cliffhanger is killing me! Do you want me dead? :)
5/28/2019 c25 Nemhain2009
I’ve enjoyed reading your story!
4/27/2019 c25 myafroatemydog