for Of Concussions and Incorrigible Cons

6/28/2018 c1 Guest
Yah. Even at their most drastic odds, Henry would be pissed that someone gave his kid a concussion. Shawn didn't do it to himself, and Henry's pride as a cop holds Lassie to a higher standard than the average shmuck Shawn might irritate. And even with the severity of the "transgressions" having so few to rack up has Lassie a bit more willing to admit to himself the guilt of injuring his newest persistent annoyance.
5/27/2018 c1 Karminlove
This was so good! You kept Shawn and Lassie in-character so well, I absolutely loved this fic. Thanks for the good read and the smile that accompanied it :)
4/26/2018 c1 Pokemon67
oh I love this! Shawn is so in character! And I really love his report!

Happy Writing!
8/4/2017 c1 18MoonyEstelChase
You are evil to Lassie and Shawn. And I love it! Great Job!
7/28/2017 c1 77Loafer
I think you captured him pretty well! Karen too. Bravo.
7/26/2017 c1 4AlainnRain
Love this! I've just recently been re-watching Psych as well, and I could totally see this happening. I'm excited to read more; I've been so crazy busy that I had almost forgotten how much I love your writing.
7/25/2017 c1 Kas3y
Loved this, great work :D This you did it all perfectly :)
7/25/2017 c1 1Candle-lit Dreams
Nice little whumpy AU of the first episode. I always enjoy reading whump and hurt/comfort stories involving my favorite characters. So, after reading your disclaimer, I wish you did own Psych, so that every episode would contain some whump. But, alas, it was not meant to be. But I really did enjoy this pilot AU, and I can't wait for the next!
7/25/2017 c1 Guest