for The First, The Last, The Only

10/31/2017 c1 4MorriganFae
Ohhh...this was totally different from what I was expecting! Great job! X
8/16/2017 c1 Guest
Well your story makes much more sense than the unpregnant mavis and magically born august in the manga. Great work :))
7/29/2017 c1 5N Umbra
Beautiful
7/26/2017 c1 1TheSparkleFoxAuthor
This is amazing... Thank you so, so, so much... -fires my glitter canon with tears streaming down my face-
7/26/2017 c1 3An Amber Pen
Ouch, my poor wittle heart... but still absolutely beautiful. Give my compliments to your glitter cannon buddy, too: asking you to write this was a great idea! You have some of the best - if not THE best - writing I've ever read. The places you take us with words could occupy their own universe, I swear.
7/26/2017 c1 13Tropicallight
Wow. I love it! Good work
7/25/2017 c1 2ThayetJade
Awwwwwww poor Mavis...
7/25/2017 c1 23Forbidden-Hanyou
This was beautiful. Sons? Plural? I only remember August... Interesting. I too think it should have just ended here. The reincarnation bit doesn't even make sense. If they were reincarnated, they would've just been babies at the time, not fully grown adults/young people with history (being a publisher/writer). Anyways, great work on this beautiful piece!
7/25/2017 c1 Grimnack
Why? My tears they are like waterfalls! (Quoth Pedro) Why?! This hurts my soul so much but it was so good. so angsty in all the right ways. I need fluff now to soothe the ache.
7/25/2017 c1 20ShanaHollows
Heart broken! Loved the angst. This cries for another chapter!