for Journey's End

6/15/2018 c1 5TheSecondBestBed
Wow. This was a story of epic proportions! But kudos to you for writing this because it was absolutely wonderful. My heart broke about a dozen times and then that tender kiss between Jane and Gunther at the camp was so endearing and great and then just suddenly so shattering. So this is what Al was up to with his scheming. Of course he'd love to see Gunther crushed right in front of him. He's so infuriating (though I do love a good villain)! I knew something horrible was going to happen when Jane started to take things in the way she was. But I honestly wasn't expecting this. Great job!
7/26/2017 c1 79SunRise19
Aww...so sad and no no NO NO I feel you Gunther this cannot will not happen! I'm off to read the other story!
Ugh, so heartbreakingly beautiful!
7/26/2017 c1 26lareepqg
OK, You already know how much I love this- and I'll get you a real review at some point- but Lily is quite right. Algernon is not going to be pleased, methinks.

"Things are going to get very difficult now." Sweet baby zombies, truer words were never spoken. This whole last section, this whole STINKING piece is already hard. Heartbreaking. I'm over here weeping into my keyboard for poor Gunther who (in his concern for Jane) has overlooked the most obvious solution to retrieving the princess- and then is completely blindsided by Jane's decision. How could he be so adorably stupid? And us, over here in the peanut gallery, KNOWING this has to go down at some point, waiting, waiting for it to happen. When it does, it's a maelstrom of emotion, sucking him down- Perfect.

I think my favorite part (though let's be honest, I can't actually pick ONE, because: kisses) is the last paragraph. It's so dark, desperate, and a perfect description of his despair. I love it.
7/25/2017 c1 Bookloverdream
Whoa.
7/25/2017 c1 Lily
Still heart wrenching and tearing at my soul. But, what worries me right now is whether the terms of the trade have not changed due to that parting kiss. Because if so, things have just got so much harder... for, well, everyone. Let's see!