for Shopping Vibes

4/30/2018 c4 guest
I literally just thought of something funny that made me snort. How about if Saitama encounters the White Fang but gets their name wrong, have him call them the "Fight Wangs", then have him go "no that doesn't sound right, oh wait now I remember, the Wang Fighters".
4/29/2018 c4 Jotaro Via ROW
Interesting
4/29/2018 c2 Jotaro Via ROW
Ok that was pretty good. I love it. Looking forward to more. You really captured Saitama's character (Or lack of one) and molded situations perfectly. 10/10
4/27/2018 c4 12Captaindrake123
A very touching moment between Saitama and Ruby, and it'll be fun to see Saitama try and be a better hero. And we're gonna see a RWBY version of Genos?
4/18/2018 c4 guest
What if you had Cardin get pissed off with Saitama for some reason and challenges him to a fight. Saitama does nothing but dodge, then somehow Cardin gets in a hit on Saitama using his legs and ends up breaking his own legs in the process. I have a feeling this will be the greatest day in Nora's life.
4/12/2018 c4 guest
I have another idea for Salem, you could title the chapter (Barely Even Trying). The show never tells us if Ozpin has ever confronted her directly. So lets say he finally does and realises the horrible truth. She has been holding back the entire time to give him a false sense of security, even saying "I was barely even trying", then to further his horror, she takes all the Maiden's powers, the Branwen Twin's powers, and the 4 relics which makes her the most powerful being on Remnant. Then have Saitama come out of nowhere and asks her to keep it down as it woke him up, have Salem try explaining who she is but he just ends up enraging her then tries to attack him which ends in her death. Then have Genos show up and Saitama tells him everything that happened, Genos asks "was she strong", have Saitama respond with "nah, I was barely even trying". I have a feeling Ozpin would have a seizure.
4/11/2018 c4 guest
I imagine Blake would be terrified of Watchdog Man, but seriously it's just a guy in a dog suit who behaves like a dog, has the senses of a dog, and can rip monsters apart with his bare/bear hands/paws.
4/8/2018 c2 Guest
Make it a story!
4/7/2018 c4 guest
You know what would be hilarious? Pig God. Imagine everyone's shock at seeing someone eat a Grimm instead of the other way around. Example: the Boarbatusk in Peter Port's classroom.
4/4/2018 c4 Unzealots
Wait can we get Saitama accidentally hit an Atlas base by accident when he is chasing down a mosquito with a bug spray again. I want him talk his way out after running or morw like chasing a pest he tries to kill but he can't.
4/4/2018 c4 guest
Thanks. I'll try to come up with some more, at least pertaining to most of the S-Class, and maybe some Mysterious Beings. I also imagine it's hard to come with names for Saitama to mistakingly call people.
4/3/2018 c4 Kushim
Yep, Saitama still sucks at remembering names.
4/3/2018 c4 1Blindfold Snake
That's definitely Saitama.
1/27/2018 c3 Guest
Please update this!
12/14/2017 c3 Guest
You should make a chapter where Saitama hears about Salem but the only word he gets out of that is sale. Also, wouldn't the Grimm just disintegrate(to the point where they can't respawn) if Saitama punches them?
56 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »