for Dark Love

1/24 c10 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
12/9/2020 c3 Guest
A little bit of critical feed back before I start expounding on how much I enjoy your works.

Something I've noticed in every one of your works I've read so and it finally hit the breaking point that I had to comment about it. Your using "privet" when you meant "private". Probably just your spell checker or auto complete picking the wrong word for the context.

That said I am absolutely loving your works. I'm not really a big Harry Potter fan but so far I've read just about all of your cross over works involving him and Touhou Project and the Fate characters. I've actually enjoyed your take on the whole "Boy who lived" much more entertaining than Rowling's original works. Really hope you will start update the "Harry and the Botched Cult Ritual" and "A New Fate and Destiny: Rituals and Servants" works again. Was looking forward to seeing how Harry doe with Medusa/Gorgon and Nero/Tamamo respectivly :)

Thank you for sharing your works with the on line community.
8/12/2020 c10 James Birdsong
This is beautiful
5/9/2020 c3 8Lumine-Rose
these are too short! Make them longer. :o
1/4/2020 c10 SapphireAsashi
Well I'm happy it's still going forward.
12/1/2019 c10 bkerrmom1
I love all of your stories! I really look forward to any updates on any of your excellent stories ! Thank you for sharing your storytelling genius with me !
12/1/2019 c7 bkerrmom1
I love this story ! The omake was awesomeness in the extreme!
11/18/2019 c7 PasiveNox
Ha noce
10/22/2019 c10 3697014
great to see this updated.

I kinda glad this chapter didn't take place in Braindead Magical Britain, because of how annoying and stupid they are.

What will the fallout of the interview entail, will Harry reveal the crimes of Dumbledore and the Pig weasel and beaver and the constant attack by other students, will the Wizarding British public be disgusted at the behavior of the WH children and blame Dumbles for the children's behavior?

And with Sirius, If Harry decides to help Sirius, will Sirius innocents be proven and add another mark of shame and embarkment to the Britsh Ministry of Magic.
10/19/2019 c10 AnimeGoji91
AWESOME chapters and best story and also Harry is getting married sexy Oni Sisters and please continues this story please!?
10/19/2019 c10 Nicholas
Somehow i get the feeling skeeter will try to sneak in anyway, here's hoping that umbitch will do something stupid that get's herself blacklisted internationally, also i would like to say that your fics are among the best harry potter fanfics i've ever read.
10/19/2019 c10 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and how the wedding will go
10/19/2019 c4 hellfire45
Good chapter and there is the hairs sorry for the last review
10/19/2019 c2 hellfire45
Good chapter but what happened to the hairs that his ancestor gave him
10/19/2019 c10 176Firehedgehog