for Leni Loud Works At Burpin' Burger

6/17/2019 c8 2k+Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus
Looks like Leni found her true calling... more like true malling, heh.
9/8/2018 c6 Mpatton17
Nice job adding Grover and mr Johnson
Lana: look Lola it's Grover
Lola: Grover
Grover: hello there you two are the most adorable twins i have ever seen
Twins: Grover can we have a hug
Grover: why of course you can
Gives them a hug
Everyone in the restaurant:aaawww
11/30/2017 c7 Guest
I kinda want to see Leni working at one of the other business stories you wrote after this masterpiece.
10/10/2017 c1 9Eclar1916
This would make a very funny episode of loud house.
9/30/2017 c6 Guest
I wanna see Motifa from OneyPlays' GTA playthrough in this.
9/16/2017 c1 Guest
I think Leni might be my favorite Loud girl, honestly. Something about her ticks right.
9/14/2017 c4 Peter Griffin
Holy crap Lois, you think that's bad, remember the time I went to Burpin' Burger?
9/9/2017 c1 Guest
I love this. Just a lighthearted fanfic about Leni, who's a goofy cloudcuckoolander here. Not serious, not depressing, not shippy, and not diagnosing Leni with some learning disorder or autism or adhd or dyslexia like so many other stories about Leni do. Keep up the good writing. There need to be more of these fanfics.
9/4/2017 c3 Guest
Leni sure is a likeable dummy. :) I'd like to see her work at the other places you wrote about, like Lilligant's Lemonade Stand maybe.
9/6/2017 c1 10MrKite456
If her manager isn't Ed I will be disappointed.
8/30/2017 c2 Guest
Rusty and Rocky have freckles, not acne you dummy. I'm calling Leni the dummy.
8/30/2017 c3 11Mr. Animator
Great fanfic so far, and I like the icon you choose for this story.
8/28/2017 c2 Guest
Is this gonna get a crossover chapter with your popular stuff like Lilligant's Lemonade Stand?
8/28/2017 c2 Guest
Leni isn't too bright around the corners, is she?
8/20/2017 c2 12Kenneth0
This is hilarious! Leni's the female version of Ed on here. Funny. And if you continue this, why don't you add in Lincoln, Clyde, Bobby and Ronnie Anne? Also, add in caricatures of Kenan and Kel on here, I think it would be funny if you did that.
19 Page 1 2 Next »