for Star Trek Wars

7/21/2019 c1 andjelija.nenic
3/4/2019 c4 2Cpt. Leo
Wow great crossover. This is super awesome.
10/27/2018 c2 Guest
Hey, Bones may not be a Vulcan, but he's certainly not weak-minded! Also I feel as though Spock and Kirk should be at least a little bit concerned at seeing mind-control apparently used on their friend - how do they know it's not being used on them to get them to help with an evil cause?

Also I feel like Kirk would want to investigate a little bit more before taking sides in a civil war, but other than those two bits I'm enjoying this and excited at the concept.
11/26/2017 c4 Guest
Problem, if Enterprise could open a rift to return to their home galaxy, what's to stop the Empire from doing the same and invading the Alpha Quadrant?
10/28/2017 c1 Whatcha
Good quality writing. No spelling errors, and the punctuation is perfect. Nothing they did or said would be out of the ordinary for them (except for Kirk's anxiety)
Good job!
9/12/2017 c4 1eecobeo
I'm glad you wrote this this was a fun little story especially between Star Trek Beyond hope you get to continue it in some way
8/26/2017 c4 Nataly SkyPot