for Bedtime Stories

8/13/2018 c2 galocasta
Please keep up with the story, it's really good and funny til the end of the chapter.
4/21/2018 c2 PrivateLancelot
It's been 8th month seens you last posted.
When will the next chapter.
8/31/2017 c2 3Tallyman18
"How about this, go to sleep, and I promise I'll go a bit longer tomorrow, deal?"

You promise?

Joking aside this is a really cute, story within story. And godangit I can never get enough of Eri and her "Parents"
8/9/2017 c2 Guest
Ok, this is really cute. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
8/9/2017 c2 29Raja-Ulat
I can imagine "Story Izuku" mumbling to himself while writing down notes or thinking in a way that makes people wonder if he was using "Black Speech". XD
8/9/2017 c2 13TheTwins1-2
More of this please! I wish I could write something as interesting as you do good sir. And I do hope that you continue to get favorable reviews in the near future. Until next time, T1.
8/9/2017 c2 sk2dydid
So so CUTE! Love this story. Cannot wait to read more. But take your time and keep up the GREAT work.
8/1/2017 c1 2Nikosaur
Aww...it's so cute!
7/30/2017 c1 27Masseffect-TxS
This was great, please continue, it's a creative use of the Ending AU and touching for Eri. Keep it up.
7/26/2017 c1 3Kagamine Hikari
amazing! looking forward to the next one
7/26/2017 c1 sk2dydid
This story is absolutely amazing. Love where you're going with it.
7/26/2017 c1 13TheTwins1-2
I request that you inject more of this into my veins, I need it to sustain my true form. Until next time, T1.
7/26/2017 c1 21Ardent Aspen
Awwwww that's so cuuuute! It reminds me of The Princess Bride, with the cheerful grandpa telling stories of magic and swordplay. I really like this! Hope to see more!