for Broken: After The Fall

1/3/2018 c3 Dirty Dan
You've ruined Amnesia for me. Stop this please
8/10/2017 c10 Cherry
Eyyy, there's the Happy Happy ending, neat.

I still hope Henry "accidentally" sucker-punches Paternoster.
8/10/2017 c9 Cherry
Geez, with a J, I feel kinda sorry for Alexander's spirit being caught in that capsule. It must be a truly shitty existence to just exist in an object without the ability to ever leave unless someone deigns to release you.

At least Daniel has gotten somewhat of a happy end... a happier ending, not the perfect ending, but a happier ending than what he might have expected.
8/10/2017 c8 Cherry
I'm not sure how to feel about Alexander right now, but I hope he does kill the men...

I wonder if the hair thing is permanent for Daniel.
8/10/2017 c7 Cherry
I get the feeling that, had Alexander not been such a meanie in the beginning, when he first got into Daniel's mind, Daniel might have listened. Then again, the things from Brennenburg aren't forgotten either, so who knows. Maybe Daniel would have just told him to get lost in a less angry fashion.

Daniel's in deep now, not as deep as Henry'll bee though.
8/10/2017 c6 Cherry
Was worried if Henry would betray him, not anymore, now I'm worried they're both gonna get some electroshocks or worse.

I wonder what "The Group" specifically wants from Daniel though.
8/10/2017 c5 Cherry
I knew I should have kept an eye on Henry, and I did. Now I feel sorry for him too, not as much as I feel sorry for Daniel though.

Daniel pretty much knows how cruel the world is, he shouldn't have to endure more.
8/10/2017 c4 Cherry
I'm still worried about Daniel, less about Henry's intentions.

At least Daniel's got a plan on what to do, that's a step in the right direction. Good boy.
8/10/2017 c3 Cherry
I'm not sure how to feel for Daniel now.

Angry because he wants to drug himself, and maybe even kill himself in the long run?
Sorry because his life is so broken?
Happy because he may find love?
Afraid because I'm not sure about Henry's intentions? That last sentence really has me worried.
8/10/2017 c2 Cherry
Daniel is trying to drown his sorrows, and nightmares in alcohol, but those bastards can swim.

At least he's getting some help now, I hope.
8/10/2017 c1 Cherry
Neat, it's rare to see a story focused on Daniel's time after Brennenburg.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service