for The Night Unfurls (UNDERGOING REVISION)

12/14/2020 c4 Reee
Claudia you jinxed it
11/28/2020 c1 IbnAurum
The Night Unfurls and The Good Hunter is written by the same author... and I just noticed! Apologies for my late cognition. There were signs (Hunter's name being the same, for one) bu I was negligent. Anyways, I feel this story is more light-hearted than Good Hunter, and I felt that the other one was more... in-keeping with Bloodborne's original tone, but of course, that doesn't necessarily make a good fic. While I liked Good Hunter a bit more for its somber going-ons, I can appreciate this fic too. Though I do have to say that Celestine and Olga went buddy-buddy quite quick, though that may be due to past history, despite their bloody feud? IDK.
9/21/2020 c33 1BlueBlazeBlank
Thank you for working hard on this work. I was entertained.
9/8/2020 c33 fanreader18
Still wondering why this underwent revision.
8/23/2020 c33 6Krionik
Great fic so far. I had no clue what Kuroinu was, and after looking it up, it's safe to say that I'm content with just reading this instead of watching the source material. But anyway, great fic, can't wait to see it continued. :)
8/21/2020 c33 Uday Sra
good
7/5/2020 c1 A Petty Theif
Umm... Not sure if this you know this, but on wattpad, their is a fic that has linea stolen right outa this.
6/27/2020 c2 A Petty Theif
See, I want to make a bloodborne story. I really do, but your doing something I wish I could do... Make the character feel like he is in fact, a hunter, and not a normal sane man who looks like one. This mc has been affected by the hunt and he it shows. You did a really good job with the mc. Just wish I could do that lol.
6/20/2020 c8 Blaze1992
I am confused why didn't the princess attack those 3 when the guards left or is she only able to fight with a blade?

Also if those 3 wanted to live wouldn't they have tried surrendering to the princess in the room so that way the hunter wouldn't have been allowed to kill them?
5/31/2020 c1 reap2
This fic, is good, very good, to the point of it deserving it's own "reading reaction" fic, just to see the kuroinu characters reaction to the Grimm reality.
5/27/2020 c33 YannickBNL
Please continue this story, it's the best story i have ever read
5/21/2020 c1 Red-Specter
Okay so I just finished this story a little while ago, and I've got something that I want to say.

I've been reading Fanfiction for a VERY long time, before I even really knew what it was, to be honest.

So I have to say, right now, and without a SHADOW of a fucking doubt, that this the BEST Crossover Fanfiction that I have EVER read.

I spent countless nights without sleeping just to enjoy this story more, during the day when I was busy, THIS Fic is what I'd settle down with at the end of the day.

All in all, it's also probably one of the very best Fanfictions that I've ever read, PERIOD, so that being said,

Thank you my friend, and dear God do I patiently wait and hope for a Sequel some day.
5/20/2020 c2 Alex defender
Guys he undergoing revision on both stories that why the other one not there
5/18/2020 c33 TechnicalJoker
Incredible! Can't wait for more!
4/30/2020 c3 SoaringEagle13
Hi what happened to the version of this story that you posted on Archive of Our Own? I was going to revisit that story but it's now gone.
1,313 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »