for The Night Unfurls (UNDERGOING REVISION)

1/11/2019 c32 ThornNeverCries
dangit I was expecting some more mind-fuckery in this chapter. Oh well, can't have it all I guess. Good as always! Can't wait for the next one.
1/11/2019 c32 FateBurn
good chapter.
1/11/2019 c32 2Albatross079
Thank u for the update. Please have an epilogue once the story is done
1/11/2019 c32 154Raptorcloak
Excellent work as always and what a joy to see Olga and Celestine's affections last chapter have gotten Kyril to be more open with his emotions without taking away from who he is.
1/9/2019 c31 Zapper3000380
Ain't that a kick in the head.
1/1/2019 c31 Hammerhead1996
I have been loving all of what I have read thus far and my love for this story has given me the mad impulse to write a Kuroinu Fanfic of my own. So thanks for the inspiration, and also a question. Where did you go to find the lore on Kuroinu? Most of the actual OVA is just uncomfortable rape scenes, and the All The Tropes article is just above a stub. Where can I look for more information?

Thanks in advance, and good luck on the rest of this story!
1/1/2019 c31 MrTerrorist
Goodbye assassin. You just messed with a man who just got some quality time with a Queen and a Goddess. Hope the pain was worth it.
12/27/2018 c31 3Rook115
Whoo. I had to go back and reread the entire story through work and a few other books.

I have to say, I'm curious about about how and where Kyril is going to revive...
And of course, the reactions of people who knew he was killed. If I'm not wrong, his legit immortality isn't exactly well known.
12/23/2018 c31 BigBrotherWttpd
So, I was rereading from the beginning of the book like one does when it's good, but when Olga and Celestine raed the hunters book it mentions him only being unable to feel from below the neck anymore. So, when Kyril wakes up and paints the halls red, and makes the assassins insides their outsides, will that be mentioned?

And my friend and I are arguing about how to say his name. Could you end that for us?
12/17/2018 c31 questorimperialis102296
A fate worse than death for the would-be assassin.
12/14/2018 c31 Ruberforumfree
I don't get Kyril, if he's so scared of losing someone then why didn't he at least start a romantic relationship with Evetta? She is certainly stronger then anything in that world, considering even the safe haven that is the "Dream"
12/14/2018 c30 Ruberforumfree
Maybe I forgot about it, but why isn't Kyril take arms and go kill Vault already? didn't he have the means to do that with his Arcane capabilities? Finding his location and killing him before he has the chance to know what hit him?
12/12/2018 c31 Minato The Deathly Fool
I don’t usually leave reviews, but hot damn. Good chapter
12/11/2018 c31 Guest
Good Hunter ‘bout to butt-hunt a shooty boi
12/11/2018 c31 Axccel
Wait, the Hunter takes things like brain-sucking spikes to the head and is fine (sorta), why would an arrow to the face kill him?
1,335 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »