for The Night Unfurls (UNDERGOING REVISION)

2/6/2020 c30 11Mugen no Tenma
This amazing story only has three chapters left. I don't know if you will update it again, but know that you have made a truly compelling story. A truly exquisite narrative.
2/6/2020 c33 2Dead344156
Update plz holy shit this is a great story
2/4/2020 c1 Alex defender
Update please it 2020
1/19/2020 c33 3LivingDeath.666
This story is amazing, it's so good i have 4 major points for it.

I first started reading this in early 2018, I was so enchanted by this story and bloodborne's lore that I bought a ps4 and platinum bloodborne, easily my top 3 games of all time.

Second, your writing skills are top notch, you took a horror game with little dialogue and one of the most infamous hentai series of all time and created likeable characters, an amazing plot, and made me unable to look at the cast of kuroinu the same way.

Third, both these series are spiritual descendants of berserk, and to combine both of them is something I'm amazed you pulled off.

Lastly, I've gotten my friends hooked on your story and bloodborne, so we're planning to edit, print and bind this into a book, and add artwork to it. We're not sure when you plan on finishing this story, but if and when you do, PM me, I want to gift this to you, as you gifted all of us.

Keep on writing masterfully.
1/18/2020 c33 2Rogue-eL
I have just finished reading all 33 chapters and damn this story is so good. Question you might have already had this asked but... Dark Souls character? Yes no Maybe? Anyways great story I hope and would love to read and see more.
1/16/2020 c33 7Marx Avian II
I find it a bit odd that the Hunter has lost his eye. If he is a Great One (as im being led to believe) I'd assume he'd at least be able to reclaim an eye.

This is without a doubt an excellent story with thrilling depth. My highest complaint is that The Hunters abilities aren't... clearly defined. They don't need to be clear cut, of course, the mystery is very intriguing. However there are times where he is forced to interrogate his enemies when he has shown twice before that he could simply probe their minds.

Either way, im loving it. Can't wait to see what comes next.
12/25/2019 c5 2WarWithoutEnd
I'm reading this again...

Fucking hell, why is this so good?!
12/19/2019 c3 5lorden
I thought I should let you know about this new story that is similar to yours. Dogs Shall Weep by KoroshiyaSlayer.
I don't know how to contact you about it but you should check it out and you'll see similar, if not identical, events happening (starting when Dante sets out, and becoming more apparent when he escapes with Olga and Chloe and all that happens on the way back to Celestine). I listed some in a review on his story.
12/15/2019 c3 Mistersnx
okay awsome find and odd here
12/8/2019 c3 dantezess
I hope that the Good Hunter develops a bit more personality than what he has right now.
11/30/2019 c23 agilarex.8
I'd like to see that after something happens, Kyril starts having Yharnam nightmares and nobody knows that Kyril has nightmares, so Maia, who went out for a beer at night, passes by Kyril's room and listens something moving in his room and sees Kyril fall asleep and having a nightmare, Maia slowly approached and grabbed a chair that was nearby, sat on the chair, Maia grabbed Kyril's hand that did not wear her hunter clothes and when the He grabs her hand and realizes that Kyril was still having a nightmare, then gave her a gentle squeeze in her hand that could calm her nightmare and at that moment she would swear that she would help Kyril overcome her traumas and after a while, Kyril was no longer affected by his past. I would say, this is just a suggestion, I'm sure I could do better than I described
11/30/2019 c33 Shadow Shogun Lord
I'm loving the story you are one of my favorite fanfiction authors. Is there a chance you can make an Bloodborne and Warhammer fantasy crossover because I think it would be great I can just imagine the different factions responses to a literal god walking amongst them from the greenskins challenging Kyril for a good fight to the chaos followers trying to sacrifice him to gain their favor although if slannesh is a woman she would love to try to have him as her pet. The empire is a mix of the zealots trying to kill him and the variables of the elector counts keeping an eye on him.
The elf (both high and dark) response is going to to be interesting.
11/26/2019 c16 4Verdauga
Well. Yeah, intense is accurate.
11/25/2019 c3 Verdauga
The Good Hunter begins a New Hunt.
11/25/2019 c1 Verdauga
I don't know much (anything) about Kuroinu, but this is already looking incredible. Bloodborne stories are rather rare, good ones even more so, and I really enjoy the Hunter you've brought forth.
1,335 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »