for The Night Unfurls (UNDERGOING REVISION)

11/21/2019 c33 Deadied
Finally caught up. Your story is really good. I hope you didnt give up this story because its been 5-6 months since the last update.
11/16/2019 c33 1JawsOnYou67
Gods I truly hope this story hasn’t been abandoned. It’s bern the inspiration for me to start writing again.
11/5/2019 c33 daggercloak000
Great please update soon sir
10/30/2019 c16 26JensenDaniels32
AWESOME! So, is Kyril ever going to turn into his true form?
10/29/2019 c11 JensenDaniels32
WHOOPIE!
10/29/2019 c8 JensenDaniels32
HELL YEAH!
10/29/2019 c7 JensenDaniels32
Oh, I think I get it now. Kyril could have singlehandedly beat them all on his own in his true form, but there were innocents that would've been caught in the crossfire.
10/29/2019 c6 JensenDaniels32
Man, I love the shit out of this! The only thing that bothers me, though, is that you had Kyril hide instead of fight. He should be able to take on all of them without needing to flee, regardless of how many people he's facing here.
10/24/2019 c4 FriggleBerry
Was really unsure of this story but now that I’ve gotten into it a bit I can’t help but believe the moonlit hunter is meant to be here like an unwritten canon
10/16/2019 c5 DantalianWright
Not too fond of the usual tragic past ocs but as long as their written well, I don’t mind.
10/11/2019 c33 Ardent and Unbound
Top notch. Enjoying this story immensely. Will be eagerly awaiting more chapters, especially since things have just started to get interesting between the Hunter and the Queens. Good luck!
10/8/2019 c33 7ChaosxPaladin
I'm surprised you let Kyril lose his eye. I'm sure that he had been torn apart many times during the hunt, so wouldn't his connection to the dream restore him upon revival? Or wouldn't using a blood Vial give back his eye? You mentioned in earlier chapters how it would restore even his clothes. But then again he didn't revive in the dream so I suppose it could be possible. Integrating game mechanics is always a tricky ride. Looking forward to the next update!
10/2/2019 c32 Alex defender
Looking good keep it up
9/30/2019 c12 Alex defender
Love it
9/15/2019 c33 Blaze1992
Okay finally got to the latest CH and I am honestly shocked how good this was, since one half of it was a adult anime I forever regret watching and the other half I have never played.

There were a few plot moves I didn't agree with but all in all a good fic if a little dark, I am curious if there good be sequels though. Like the next fic has those idiots from the GATE anime making it there a few years after Vault's death or perhaps game of thrones.

I am also shocked the doll hasn't tried helping the ladies in wooing the hunter.
1,335 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »