for The Night Unfurls (UNDERGOING REVISION)

9/13/2019 c4 ajolnac.5
Is this a harem story or something either way please keep updating
8/21/2019 c23 Raltol Lotlar
You know, with that high number of monsters (monsters bigger and hevier than a grown up warrior) that seem endless as they have kill thousand and it seems there are more, the mercenaries, and the prisioners, they should have run out of food and resources in less than half a year.
Even with all the raids they do, its spended in celebrations an orgy the same day, they have no disciplin so stolen goods and food between mercenaries should be comon, and they not having any means to produce should have cause trouble to the Black Dogs. They kill all men against them and the only slaves they have are for sex, not work.

Im saying this because the Black Dogs never suffer any problems, the defeat they suffer seem like nothing as they have x10 that number of soldier and x100 of monsters behind the fallen ones. Even after there defeat, it always come after they conquer, raid, and kill the people.

And the 2 queens, after hearing a teen of a mage can take care of one powerful sorceress of hundreds of years and a goddess reborn just with a few artefacts that ONLY the Black Dogs have and NO ONE else... It just make me think they are useless. They havent done anything than a normal mortal could do, if not in powerful magic, blessing, miracles, etc. at least in descisions to help the kingdom, they are OLD! haha.
8/21/2019 c1 Janny092
Bloody hell this story is amazing, please update more!
8/2/2019 c3 Guest
So when will the good Hunter show his true Eldritch form? because i get the feeling it's most likely a fusion of Ludwig the accursed, amidala and the moon presence. Now that is a horrifying combination for the black dogs to deal with when comes... Anyways you've made very well written crossover story for two unlikely IPs.
7/28/2019 c33 PieKnight
Wow, I've never been more surprised by a story than this one. I was pretty skeptical at first about the idea behind this, but after binging through this story last night I'm glad I gave it a chance. I'm looking forward to future chapters!
7/21/2019 c29 4Curse of Whimsy
Aww yiissss Eveta swatting bugs at last.
7/21/2019 c23 Curse of Whimsy
Claudia is frustrating sometimes. She's well prepared to judge Kyril and assume moral superiority... but this elusive 'better way' of hers seems remarkably empty of both actions and results.
7/21/2019 c22 Curse of Whimsy
See, I remember when that guy thought he was going to one-up Kyril... hehe

That was cute with the Plain Doll, Evetta is basically walking comfort.
7/21/2019 c20 Curse of Whimsy
Well, considering the Evetta has the qualifications to play nurse maid for an infant Great One, Claudia is so out of her league she's not even allowed in the arena.

Surprise Olga, the things that you've done don't just disappear. Grace hasn't really healed, after all, so who would she forgive?
7/18/2019 c12 Curse of Whimsy
Never underestimate the evasion skills of the Hunter, all you harem flags.
7/17/2019 c11 Curse of Whimsy
Well, some people just don't learn. At least good ol' Michelle had it in him to offer a bit of catharsis with his miserable end.
7/17/2019 c7 Curse of Whimsy
I like how Sanakan is the bruiser and Hughes is the dex-build. Usually the other way around, so always nice to see the trope reversed a little.

Celestine's visit with the Doll was interesting, and it also allowed for more scene-time for the Doll, so win-win.
7/17/2019 c4 Curse of Whimsy
I'm pretty sure the Hunter just received a royal order to have fun and relax. That's awesome.
7/17/2019 c2 Curse of Whimsy
It's surreal that Bloodborne has been fused with a hentai. Bu this is really good.
7/5/2019 c7 1Malgrath
ya know, i don't think that Kyril's company ever got a nick name like it should, how about the 'Hunter's Hand' or the 'Bloody Company'
1,335 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »