for Isekai Shokugeki

10/27 c4 7Teloch
You could do the Elf Tofu Steak episode with Soma having her try the vegan ramen his dad made that one time for their breakfast Shokugeki.
9/9 c4 29Coral the Leviathan
I am so happy you finally updated! There isn’t much crossover stories between these two fitting anime/manga, so it makes me happy to see this getting updated! If Naan Pot Pie Curry is his temporary last meal, I wonder what his ‘Welcome Back’ meal is
9/6 c4 2Vein Bloodborne
Great chapter, please keep updating.
2/17 c1 PEJP BengtZone V2
The current master had a niece, and William should have passed away by now.
3/11/2018 c3 RoyalTwinFangs
I love that Isekai anime/manga.
3/2/2018 c3 16animefan29
If you are taking recommendations I would kind of like to see pasta guy and curry guy get into an argument only for Aldini to leave them speechless with his pasta curry.
2/16/2018 c3 Flamarow
Thanks for the mention. I'm happy to see Aletta already starting to fit in. The addition of the dishes from the Shokugeki series is a nice touch. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes the future chapters bring. :D
2/15/2018 c3 LoamyCoffee
excellent
2/15/2018 c3 PasiveNox
its nice
10/7/2017 c2 Flamarow
I can't say the chapter was great since the content almost matched canon even with the change in staff but I do find the reason Soma and crew are here is an interesting deviation from what I remember reading last in the manga. I look forward to seeing how this goes once you start making the story your own.
10/7/2017 c1 Flamarow
Thanks for introducing me to Restaurant in Another World. I really enjoyed watching it though it seems to have just finished with its last episode of the season...

I'm not sure of this concept yet since no really interaction has happened yet. Soma and the crew are very energetic while the Nekoya staff is really relaxed and calm. I'll have to see how well they mix going forward.

I had a great idea regarding these stories though. Rather than only following the chapters of Restaurant in Another world, you can uses the dimensional door idea to serve random crossover characters each "episode". You could even use alternate dimensions to feed both the regular Bleach crew in one chapter as well as a different chapter feeding your Harry Potter the Visored crew. The same goes for the One Piece stories too. :P
9/24/2017 c2 1Snappy Flowah
... waiting...

Q

~Snappy~
9/14/2017 c2 25the Composcreator
yes...yes it did...good job
8/31/2017 c1 GXY-2013
Any chance you might continue this or not?
8/14/2017 c1 8PhantomGuardianoftheRepublic
This is absolutely awesome! I would've never had thought of this combination; but you did, and I have to say it's brilliant! I was more thinking around the lines of Hell's Kitchen, but it is very interesting to see the shenanigans that this group will bring. Probably some food orgasms if the manga had any indication in it's illustrations. Will look forward to the origin story that will explain how these guys started working at that place and eventually find out it's secret. I shall wait with high expectation.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service