for Star Wars: Through the Shadows and the Flames

8/7/2018 c3 Zakeraz
Hahaha, well this is fun too.
4/18/2018 c3 1baud001
It was fun
3/13/2018 c3 1neogoki
set up is a work in progress, but seems to come together by chapter 3
still I wonder about the details of the setting and how the Jedi ended being there
11/16/2017 c3 6SomeGuyOverHere
I loved that ending.

So a lot of things to enjoy about this chapter. First of all, Anakin is in freaking Seattle. I am a resident of Washington so it's pretty cool to read about them talking about places like Redmond and the like.

Second, you're writing is impeccable as always, I just wish the story would move along faster. But you can't rush greatness so...ya know, keep doing your thing.

Really enjoying this weird story. Can't wait for more!
8/25/2017 c2 Guest
Cyberpunk solo jedi sign me up
8/24/2017 c2 Rastadrian
Damn.

Always a delight to read your work.

I can't help but admire the way you managed to catch the reader with your flowing detailed style, you're an expert on how to grip one's attention and curiosity with your world building and mysteries.

You're pretty good as one old Ocelot might say.

Also this particular mixing of worlds is, to me at least, pure genius, I don't know what I anticipate more, Star Wars : Through the Shadows and Flames or Mass Effect : Human Revolution.
7/30/2017 c2 Kashim
Saw your link to this from DA and thought I would give it a spin. Been a while since I read much from either source. You have my attention though. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
7/28/2017 c2 SomeGuyOverHere
Well that was certainly an interesting read.

I'm getting the sense that this story will deal a lot with the question "who am I", definitely getting a some Total Recall vibes. The fact that they are apparently in Seattle enforces this feeling, my guess is that "Anakin" and "Obi-Wan" aren't really Anakin and Obi-wan and just a couple of guys that have been brainwashed.

Also it appears that the Force does not exist in this world, interesting choice.

I like that intro, it reminded me of the intro for every episode of The Clone Wars TV show, which I'm guessing you too have seen.

I'm super interested in what the heck is going on now and looking forward to see what happens next.
7/28/2017 c1 SomeGuyOverHere
Whaaaaaaaaat?
What is happening? Why is Anakin a supercyborg? Why was he about to be cut open? Where is he?

So many questions and not enough answers!

As usual your writing is impeccable. I will say however that I don't know if I like the idea of real life swears like "bitch", "shit", and "fuck" being used in a Star Wars story. I would prefer that Star Wars versions be used, but this is a crossover story so I won't be too picky.
7/27/2017 c2 Italian Yakuza
Haha, good to see you back man, albeit in a different story. Gotta love the title. Any chances DragonForce will appear in here in any capacity?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service