for Nightwing'd!

PLEASE UPDATE!
12/11/2020 c6 sysadmin666
Please continue!
6/9/2020 c6 NicKneecaps
I think of these words to
6/8/2020 c6 Guest
Like Dick Grayson a lot!
4/6/2020 c6 Prisma19
I have been enjoying this so far and was sad to find out it wasn’t finished. Please come back and finish it I know this was written a few years ago but I want to know what happens next. I love that you included the whole team and the Batfam, Jason and Damien’s reactions are my favorites, and they are funny. I congratulate you on writing so many characters into this, it must have taken a lot of patience and I appreciate it. I hope to see this updated soon because this is a great story and needs to be finished.
8/27/2019 c3 Guest
That's why they shouldn't have brought everyone in! They are invading his personal space!
It should have only been the original members and the bats. I wouldn't want people who aren't personal friends and family

Batman having to babysit all of his kids and make sure Jason and Damian don't be head any teammates lol
8/26/2019 c2 Guest
They're really bringing in the whole team? I get his close family and friends but really? Plz tell me it's not Lagan
8/26/2019 c2 Guest
*What's going threw everyone's heads* "Whoa their are more bats! And they all seem to love hoods"
8/26/2019 c2 Pjhoofan678
Yeah my girls are all here too!
8/26/2019 c2 Guest
YEESSSSS I love Damian! I don't care what anybody says .him! He's my favourite Robin!
8/26/2019 c1 Pjhoofan678
Nightwing how could you fall for something as stupid as that!?
2/17/2019 c2 Guest
hi, link called. he’s jealous of your previous attachments to nightwing :/
2/17/2019 c1 Guest
eloquently written. thank you for sharing; you’re so brave!
2/17/2019 c6 4Hayoen
K, you've been sleeping since 2017. Time to wake up ;)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »