FanFiction.Net
for The Drifter are drifting & blowing up another worlds

3/27/2022 c1 Nathalie Mae
This is Amazing! I've never expected this kind of crossover! Pls, I need more of this MASTERPIECE!
5/30/2019 c1 waile
please continue
11/21/2018 c1 SPARTAN-626
Well this looks interesting and hope to see more and the reactions of those from Earth when they see several historical figures of their world alive.
6/30/2018 c1 alvaro2298
Update please, it has a very good start
3/22/2018 c1 17gabrielchiong11
Update! Now or Later!
1/23/2018 c1 kage88
interesting
8/27/2017 c1 eminutemen18
Gate and drifter is a crossover i always wanted to see
8/7/2017 c1 gabrielchiong11
update
8/5/2017 c1 Ilikebob
Gate X Just Cause 3? Damn I feel bad for the Empire. Not.
8/4/2017 c1 DownTownAlpha
So far not bad, good amount of world building in terms of explaining who is in what position and what's the current status of the new country such as culture etc.
I'd like to see how our Drifters will come together to solve this problem and how it transpires.
7/29/2017 c1 VSX-2018
Those three ideas you mentioned are cool. For the last idea, I do hope the the Malaysian Army can introduce Islam, Confucanism, Taoism, Hinduism, and the other religions to Falmart.

I have another idea. Gate x Overwatch.

When the an unknown Gate started to materialize but slowly, it got the attention of the Overwatch organization, and they are called there to investigate while armed themselves in case something unfriendly comes out of there.

As the Gate finally materialize for an hour, the unknown invading army come through the Gate, only to be block by a large group of extraordinary people from Overwatch. The general orders to attack the blockade so that he can continue the conquest of the new land without inteference; the army charges and the Overwatch reacts.

The entire invading army is defeated. None of them manage to capture any civilians, only for the entire invading army to be captured by Overwatch. Half of the invading army are killed.
7/28/2017 c1 Nacho141
If you plan to make another Gate fanfic. I'll take Gate x Just Cause. I want to see more gun and Michael Bay explosion. No peace talk. Free all the slaves. Create a New World Order.

PS: Can you make Gate x Killzone(Helghast will f*** Empire and colonized the whole planet) or Gate x Titanfall?
7/28/2017 c1 grey
only just cause is viable, the others are just.. inappropriate.
Division: Supply chain, agents are not 1 man army while literally no armor support
Malaysian: Good Lord, just no. Malaysian armed force are underfunded (we all know where the money goes to you know who got accused), undisciplined(look for missing jet engine fiasco, side note the military radar can fail to notice MH370 changing course). And don't get me started on the religious and racist clusterfuck that is the West Malaysia
7/28/2017 c1 Dildo Ballins
By the Emperor, this heresy burns my eyes
7/28/2017 c1 Random Reader
Good work. So if you planning another gate fanfic I prepare just cause 3 why explosion
16 Page 1 2 Next »