for The Spider

7/29/2017 c4 mongrel gilgamesh
Awesome story...I just loved the premise of combining Spider-Man and batman together as a character...can't wait for the next update
7/29/2017 c4 MKaius
I don't understand why he fixated on them so much when he knows what kind of problems stem from Peter associating with Harry and mj in any shape or form, I mean he is from our world right? Why is he putting himself through all this shit? Why is he trying to reform Harry or whatever? He just took evidence to put a gang in jail. Why not take a recording device and get the assholes bullying him on tape take it to the principal and have a quiet school life. Getting pissed at Harry for calling mj a slut, why bother? Seeing her going out with him for the flimsiest reason and stalking them? That's sick. How old was he before being put in Peter? He doesn't come out as more experienced or mature at all, he is as angst you as Peter was with less reasons.
I'm sorry if this came out as a rant but I like everything other than the high school relationships they just don't make sense for an SI in peters body, if it was simply an AU I wouldn't be complaining but this is someone familiar with the marvel universe and seeing him wasting time trying to fix their lives and influence their choices ticks me off.
7/29/2017 c1 taofiction
That was SPETACULAR!
the best spider-man fanfics i have ever seen. pls upload more.
7/29/2017 c2 TwistedClown
Always Love your stories, needs a little bit of spell check, but other than that it's the best spiderman fanfic i've ever seen!
7/29/2017 c3 MKaius
If you have issues writing teenage drama then don't, stick to your strengths and get peter to take advanced classes or something. I honestly couldn't bare the high school parts woe is me a girl doesn't spend all her time with me people don't like me... you could have all this happen in the background man.
I'm enjoying most of the story, I like that he is learning to fight I like that he is being more proactive in school, I like that he doesn't just jump into action, I hope to see more of that.
7/29/2017 c4 biodemonangel
this fic is really good I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter to come out.
7/29/2017 c4 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter
Keep on going.
By the way, your SI has it occurred to him that since he is an MCUniverse, then he is on the clock due to the fact that Thanos is going to declare war in the future?
Also, did your SI see Homecoming? If so, then he better remember to get to know Liz's dad and his crew (they, a salvage crew, were able to create weapons from alien salvage)
7/29/2017 c4 CrimsonDarkness13
Looks pretty good so far. A few typos here and there, but the story seems solid as your other works (That's a compliment). I've never really understood why people dislike self-inserts. And I agree, the Cat is awesome. But that may be my favouritism for all things cat.
7/29/2017 c1 FateBurn
Great start.
7/29/2017 c4 7bigfan22
You know...there was a time I would eagerly look forward to just your Percy Jackson Gamer fic. It is without a doubt one of the best Gamer stories I have ever read. Epic length, fantastic character development, excellent plot and believable power progression...that fic had it all. But recently you have been dabbling into other universes and so far every one of those stories has been a hit as well.

This SI Spiderman has the feel of being something really special. If you can push it to epic lengths like the Gamer fic, I really believe you can change Spidey's destiny into something more than just a kickass hero that life shits on all the time. I'm also thrilled that you didn't go the classic MJ pairing. While I have nothing against her character, I'm just sick of reading stories where her or Gwen are always paired with Peter.

Personally I feel like Felicia is a fantastic choice to pair with Peter. She's hot, smart, funny and can kickass in her own right. She's closer to being Spidey's equal than MJ or Gwen. Though...I do hope she won't stay a thief forever. She did in fact become a hero for a bit, so I hope that comes out earlier in this story.

Overall this fic has been a blast to read and I def can't wait to see where you go with it. Great job so far and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
7/29/2017 c1 MKaius
Find someone to edit the chapters for you. No matter how good the story reading simple mistakes like akright instead of alright moniers instead of monitors every other sentence can weight it down.
And seriously? He watched a play and all the problems he had about being a superhero went poof? He left his date on the streets when he knew the area could get smashed at any minute?
7/29/2017 c3 22edboy4926
Great chapter.
7/29/2017 c4 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can't wait to see how this peter acts with black cat
7/29/2017 c2 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
7/29/2017 c4 3Benthatguy
Great story I normally don't like self incerts but I read this cause I enjoy so much of your other works particularly Percy Jackson and a world of magic and the legend of Percy Jackson. So I tried this and I'll say I wasn't disappointed it's more quality work that I've come to expect from you and I just wanted to say thank you and keep writing
19,398 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,281 1,288 1,289 1,290 1291 1,292 1,293 .. Last Next »