FanFiction.Net
for Secrets & Wishes

9/7 c1 LydiaDeetz dead girl
I love this story
9/3 c17 2KelseyNicole08
LOVED this! I so missed your writing!
9/3 c14 KelseyNicole08
Ben and Jasper?! I so didn’t see that coming! And poor Emmett
7/21 c17 9Kenyatta.harmon16
I dont think Rose deserves forgiveness. SHE RAPED EMMETT, But oh she feels bad so let's forgive her.

Please if a man was the one who got someone drunk, and raped then no one would assume his victim would need to forgive him. But because she's a women it's different somehow.
7/10 c1 CatyB
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of A Shattered Record. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Muchas gracias por la traducción
7/7 c1 Kika Cullen Swan
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of A Shattered Record. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings from.
7/4 c17 Luz71
7/4 c1 Anon1901
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of A Shattered Record. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings from Mexico
7/4 c17 saraipineda44
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of A Shattered Record. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings from (Guatemala Flores, Petén ).graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss graciasssssssssssssss
7/4 c17 UserName28
7/4 c1 Pelu02
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of A Shattered Record. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Gracias!
7/4 c17 lolitanabo
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of A Shattered Record. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings gracias!
6/8 c17 wvillegasv
I've read several of your stories before but I don't think I ever read this one. It is really good, thanks for sharing with us :)
5/22 c16 5Aislinn Massi
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of this beautiful and catching story! It was perfect since chapter 1 and kept me wanting to know more, it was very bad hoy the all discovered about the secrets but at least they know now and they don’t have to carry that around, it was hard knowing about Irina but still very important and knowing it doesn’t change things. Edward and Bella made a beautiful family and they deserve all the happiness they can get. You are an amazing writer! I’ve liked every fanfic of yours that I’ve read!
3/22 c1 Kika Cullen Swan
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of All Nighters. Thank you for allowing Pali to bring it to us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings!
1,918 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »